UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Dwarfs

Amazonia

Sorceror
Re: Dwarfs

4 Account x 5 Characters = 20 Characters, 20 Characters created :(

And we're three people on 4 accounts, so I've only 9 :(

Caz

Knight

We got another plot beside the tower, going to raise gold to turn it into a temple/shrine for dwarves. Strike the earth!

Caz

Knight

Red Star-divinity;1699938 said:
Sure why not,

Is the name Cerser Blackrock ok?

We're using names from Dwarf Fortress ;/

Contact me on msn or DL the file I put up

Thryhring

Wanderer

Hi... first post. :D

I was interested in playing on this server for a while, I haven't played UO since 2004 after playing ti for 7 years. But after seeing this thread, I'm really alot more interested in trying this server now. I roleplayed a dwarf on Pacific for several years, in the guilds Dwarves of Drakk Peak, Clan Longbeard, and two others. I'd love to be able to roleplay as a dwarf again, so I'll get started in the near future and be glad to join you guys. :)

munchmunch

Wanderer

just join in.. well help you with training too.. you dont need anything other than a crafting skill and fighting skills

Dwarf Fury

Wanderer

I have been playing Ultima Online for over 8 years now... And I have ALWAYS Role Played FANTASY Dwarven characters. Currently on Hybrid I have an Evil Grey Dwarf, who is a Murderer and Leader of the Grey Dwarves of Menzoberanzan Guild (Chaos). I also have a Lawful Shield Dwarf who upholds the law and is leader of the Guardian Dwarves of Valinor Guild (Order) Perhaps one day they will add art for dwarves, but if not I will still always role play a dwarf. And when I say dwarf im not talking about the Wal-Mart greeter whos a "little person" im talking about the overly courageous, short tempered, ale-drinking, axe wielding, long bearded REAL dwarves of fantasy realms, like Forgotten Realms, and Tokien dwarves. The bottom line is im from another generation, one that role-played in a ROLE PLAYING GAME. I have these idiotic 12 year olds that wont leave me alone for role playing. I get the "its just a game!" bullcrap. Well I was raised on D&D and warhammer, and for real role players like myself, its never just a game. its an opportunity to be whatever you want to be in a fantastic fantasy world. One day role playing will be "what the old man did when he was young" but im older now, lol and I have a succsessful real life, but I still role play Dwarves on all UO, WoW, D&D, Forgotten Realms, and Warhammer games. So the next time I hear "dont you know your playing a video game?" from some lame-ass ill give em a- Baruk Khazâd! Khazâd ai-mênu! Dzokh ar mênu bund rukhs! And lop there human head off.

munchmunch

Wanderer

were more like dwarven fortress dwarves.. which is closer to mythologic dwarves. tolkien and forgotten realm dwarves are just too.. trendy

Masquerade V

Wanderer

There are as many Dwarves in UO as people want to have in UO. You should check out the Guardian Dwarves of Sosaria RP guild. The website link is here: guardiandwarves.blodspot.com If you are interested please give it a try.

Hey Caz. My friend and I have loads of experience Roleplaying Raucous drunken Dwarves for several years. I'm sure him and I would be more than happy to help you out, or at least Roleplay along side your guild. Icq is 84888242
Lemme know.