UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Dye Tubs

MB

Knight

lukin69

Knight
Lol you guys will forever hate on anything that wasn't your idea. Remember modoc? Staff intervention. Not like osi. How bout the barcode pyramid? I'm sure there's more, but I'm lazy and you idiots aren't really worth the effort. Arguing with you is as pointless as fighting you on the field. It last 30 seconds and no one is satisfied. fill in the blanks.

Awesome job w the dyetubs mon capitan. I've used them thrice this week.

You and Esk are both trying to compare apples and bananas. <snip> Why did the staff agree to lock all the colors? It's a kind of lost art, being able to find those hidden colors in the tubs. And now they're just on display for all to use.
If you want a more direct comparison, we should delete Runes Galore, and every other public rune library on the shard. (BTW, what happened to Runes for Reds anyway?) After all, they all contain plenty of obscure locations you wouldn't have known about were it not for them, or at least consulting a guide.

Oh, but this shard is striving to be an OSI clone too. Don't forget that.
If you've had any experience with OSI, you'd actually know a little something about them: no two OSI shards are alike. the actual map is slightly DIFFERENT on each shard. The most prominent example is the West Britain Bank: Demise's appearance is nothing like any of OSI's shards, which makes sense, since none of them match each other.

Demise still strives to match OSI in all terms of the actual game core. But when it comes to the landscape and events, it'd be silly: after all, few of us are also playing on OSI. We have a different story arc, (for instance, we have Lord Bram ruling instead of Queen Dawn) we have our own seasonal events, as well as minor events; I don't recall OSI having much a history for EMs (equivalent to our seers) just deciding to throw on PvP tourneys on a whim.

BrotherDon

Sorceror
So now Im curious, and since the cats out of the bag theres no harm telling is there?

My internet is down and Im posting from phone so I cant check, but is the house just every normally achievable color from a dye tub, or was there some wonky html code used to access colors that arent normally available via double clicking dyes on a tub? sort of like the inscription tool and html tags?

If there is html code involved Id love to hear a quick summery of it as Ive never heard of such a thing and its sort of rare to hear new stuff about a 17 year old game.

lukin69

Knight
So now Im curious, and since the cats out of the bag theres no harm telling is there?

My internet is down and Im posting from phone so I cant check, but is the house just every normally achievable color from a dye tub, or was there some wonky html code used to access colors that arent normally available via double clicking dyes on a tub? sort of like the inscription tool and html tags?

If there is html code involved Id love to hear a quick summery of it as Ive never heard of such a thing and its sort of rare to hear new stuff about a 17 year old game.

No Tom foolery....just all available hues...

lukin69

Knight
If you want a more direct comparison, we should delete Runes Galore, and every other public rune library on the shard. (BTW, what happened to Runes for Reds anyway?) After all, they all contain plenty of obscure locations you wouldn't have known about were it not for them, or at least consulting a guide.

If you've had any experience with OSI, you'd actually know a little something about them: no two OSI shards are alike. the actual map is slightly DIFFERENT on each shard. The most prominent example is the West Britain Bank: Demise's appearance is nothing like any of OSI's shards, which makes sense, since none of them match each other.

Demise still strives to match OSI in all terms of the actual game core. But when it comes to the landscape and events, it'd be silly: after all, few of us are also playing on OSI. We have a different story arc, (for instance, we have Lord Bram ruling instead of Queen Dawn) we have our own seasonal events, as well as minor events; I don't recall OSI having much a history for EMs (equivalent to our seers) just deciding to throw on PvP tourneys on a whim.

Qfft.

Aegian Rayth

Sorceror
The issue is that Rayth will attempt undermine anything mb does, and it's pretty hysterical.

No, this could have been posted by... I don't know, Naji or something, and I would have said the same thing.

Like I said, I'm not foaming at the mouth angry about it, I just think it's a little over the top ridiculous that a staff member would go through and lock each and every dye tub so they were safe and secure from the public.

lukin69

Knight
W
No, this could have been posted by... I don't know, Naji or something, and I would have said the same thing.

Like I said, I'm not foaming at the mouth angry about it, I just think it's a little over the top ridiculous that a staff member would go through and lock each and every dye tub so they were safe and secure from the public.
Pretty ridiculous for them to put all those vendors around modoc too I guess huh

(BTW, what happened to Runes for Reds anyway?)

I was the house owner, and when I went into a semi-retirement, I gave a bunch of my crap away (Runes for Reds included), and the new owner I guess got tired of the plot and said nobody ever used it, so he just got rid of it.