UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Easter event

Selene

Demise Staff Member
Staff member
.:**~**:._.:**~**:._.:**~**:._.:**~**:._.:**~**:._.:**~**:._.:**~**:._.:**~**:.

EASTER EVENT SCHEDULE

SUNDAY, APR 24th, 2011
Festival grounds open at 12 pm EST
and
Close at 6 pm EST

Events that will occur through out the day

~Lets Make A Deal~
~Deal or No Deal~
~Mage Poker~
~Higher or Lower~
~CTF~
~Bombing Runs~
~Lottery Stones~

Events prior to the day
Open for entries from Fri 22nd at 9am EST 2011
until
Closing on Sun 24th at 9am EST
Bag Art Contest:
To Enter:
1. Create a piece of artwork inside a BACKPACK with a EASTER THEME ( This will be the only type of bag/container that will be accepted)
2. Please DO NOT use any items that you wish to keep as your art work pieces will not be returned to you.
3. Write your characters name, forum name and a title for your piece in a book. Place this book in with your bag art. If you want to explain what your piece is about then please do.
4. Bring your bags to West Brit Bank(Trammel) and place them into the entry box on the east side of the building.
5. Only one entry per person, not per character.
Winners will be displayed at the festival grounds during the day of the event.
Sunday Apr 24th 2011 Scheduled Events
Scheduled events are shown in EST time
Festival Grounds open

12.00pm A special gate will be opened to the festival grounds.
Scavenger Hunt
2 pm Come collect your basket and then run around the world collecting as many of the scavenger items as you can.

Pet Tournament
5 pm sign ups begin for a 6 pm start A Tournament to find out, who has the toughest pet. Pets will be pitted against each other, till only one remains and is crowned the Greatest pet.
Rules:
Only One entry per person
You may use any combination of pets that you like, within the 5 follower slot limitation.
You may not cast any spells or heal your pets in any way, also no barding skills will be permitted. Violation of this rule will cause you to be instantly disqualified.
Between matches you must leave your pets in the pet holding area we have constructed. Removing your pets from this area will result in a disqualification.
We strongly advise that all pets entered into the event be bonded, so they may be resurrected should they die.
Signups:
Page in game on your tamer after 5pm and before the 6pm start time. Any entries after 6pm will not be accepted.
To register you must:
Have the pets you will be competing with, with you.
Then send a page and wait for a staff member to come to you and record your entry.
Only once a staff member has come to you and told you that you have been entered will you officially be in the tournament.

meh dose not sound good no open champ spawn fort there would be a boss like a big easter buuny or something better than this same old

LaRue

Squire
Selene this is awesome I wish I would be able to attend but family is getting together maybe if I have time to jump on in the evening.. regardless thanks and good job!!!

Selene

Demise Staff Member
Staff member
Selene this is awesome I wish I would be able to attend but family is getting together maybe if I have time to jump on in the evening.. regardless thanks and good job!!!

Thanks LaRue there is always the Bag Art competition you could enter, but it would be great to see you on the day also. :)

I would like to also add this is a combined effort from staff, so thanks should go to them too. :D

LaRue

Squire
Selene,

You are right.. so thanks Staff in general I will see if I can make it!! But Im pretty stoked to watch the kids with the Easter Egg hunt i have filled a lot of eggs!!!

Pont

Knight
the winning bag art entry has just been delivered

I just entered mine. My kids helped name it.
You gona looooossssseeee.!

Selene

Demise Staff Member
Staff member
The Bag Art competition has now closed for any new entries. Thank you and good luck to all of you who entered, the winners will be on display in the festival grounds once they are opened.

ne14pic

Sorceror
ummmmmmmmmmm..... dude we suck
whats with the sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows bullshit
no really they are good just very happy