UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Easter event

Athena

Account Terminated
time wasted for some cbds/pses/hair dye and little gold.

gotten some easter eggs though.

The easter eggs haven't dropped on Demise before, and they may not again, so you might have something pretty rare there
. They were set as the most difficult drop during the easter invasion on Moonglow. I don' t think I'd consider that a waste of time

DarthNader

Sorceror
The easter eggs haven't dropped on Demise before, and they may not again, so you might have something pretty rare there :cool:. They were set as the most difficult drop during the easter invasion on Moonglow. I don' t think I'd consider that a waste of time :D.

Are they tagged with something to make them different than the ones from the vorpal bunny's?

Athena

Account Terminated
They're named "Easter Eggs", their colors are very similar to the brightly colored eggs, might be the same .. can't remember.

easteregg.JPG

Winners List
Bag Art Contest:
1st Place: Adus
2nd Place: Raziel Majere
3rd Place Corndog
Boat Race :​
1st Place: Tomza​
2nd Place: Pontauban​
3rd Place: Tigatha​
Pet Tournament :​
Champion : Mia Wallace with BeefCurtain​
Thanks for the prizes. Love it very much ;) and thanks again for the events, I had a great time!!