UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Easy 1mil

Easy 3mil

If you know the owner or are the owner of this house contact me.
If you can get me the info and I can successfully purchase this house i will pay you 3mil just for getting me in contact with the person.

My aim is: Atm1413
or PM me

Attachments

• Black Sheep_11-19_16.36.jpg
    Black Sheep_11-19_16.36.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 1,235
Re: Easy 1mil

this house is called Crystal Peak and supposedly has been there forever so prob gonna be some older player that owns it.

wouldnt doubt it ive never seen it go past somewhat worn. and i really want it but again any info leading to me buying it is 3mil in your pocket.

yea i cant afford alot more right now cause ill have to buy it afterwards. ill pay 3mil if i can get it today and only pay 8mil for the house

figured id bump this thread and make a new offer of 3mil for contact info and a successful trade to me. if you think im not good for it ask around. i pay well for the simple things i need done.

come on now i know someone knows who owns this. and who doesnt want to make a quick 3mil. all i need is info and a sale to me and you make 3mil.