UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Easy 1mil

Re: Easy 1mil

well considering that the bumping rule only applies to the trading forums and not this one i dont think i need to worry about it. not to mention whats sad about really wanting a house and offering lots of money to people for just putting me in contact with that person.

i can put you in contact with the person but he's definitely NOT going to sell it so it would really be a waste of your money. :/

put it towards a different house

Kanye West

Sorceror

that used to be a VC guild house the old gm of VC is the owner i believe sam simpson or somthing but i dont think he plays try a char search

Kanye West;1810132 said:
that used to be a VC guild house the old gm of VC is the owner i believe sam simpson or somthing but i dont think he plays try a char search

yea fullyawakuna matata is trying to put me in contact with the owner. he said he used to be in the guild.

DaGongeKid

Sorceror

K better Deal who ever owns it Just sell me the plot for 1 mill so i can tese sheep abit then sell it to him so i can be rich tooo or some one just give him the info hes looking for

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

incubusfan1413;1879149 said:
ok now paying 15mil for this house straight up. and if you get me the guy ill give you 5mil.

Very generous offer, but I don't think money is the issue. The previous price was already really generous. Just gotta admit that no one knows.