UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Easy UO PVP scripts

mmp

Sorceror
i think hy is kinda closer than demise
btw if you guys decide to throw your stuffs like orny or totem away, i will be happy to pick them up:p

Yes, let me bring my fully automated sync droppers and stealth archer OSI scripts back to life. 2012, year of the Multiboxing.

I cant leave out the triple pot scripts either, who needs mana.

lukin69

Knight
Of course, everyone says that "I'm not using pvp scripts" but I'm sure that most of you use them especially who gets high ping rate.

and;

many of you who don't use these kind of sripts usually use an item that can be effective as much as EasyUO can do...

it is something like this;
View attachment 75697

yes you never cheat...sorry for the others.

me? I don't do pvp atm.

Well, i got a little curious by this post, so i splurged.

http://www.corsair.com/vengeance-m90-performance-mmo-rts-laser-gaming-mouse.html

Will try it out tonight..we shall see. Dunno how fast my thumb will be able to fly to some of those buttons...

Aegian Rayth

Sorceror
This is what I use...

The scroll wheel is directional, so it goes left, right, up, down, and in. Total of 9 customizable buttons. That's all I need.

Aegian Rayth

Sorceror
Extra grand from income tax....was feeling saucy...what can i say? :)

Yeah, that thing is badass looking man. How much was it? My brother's got one made by Razer, someone posted a pic of one of those recently too. I don't like it though, it's clunky. The buttons shift around in their little slots, like loose Lego's or something. Yours looks a little more stable.

lukin69

Knight
It wasnt bad I guess. 75$, seems alot for a mouse, but the thing is heavy, alluminum, the buttons are solid, 5200 dpi (can change this), comes with software to program the buttons to match keyboard keys, record macros and other fun stuff. I'm still figuring it out. The cable is actually a braided anti-tangle cloth which is cool too. Overall Im impressed so far. The wheel is SO smooth. you can feel the clicks, but its SUPER smooth. Frys had a ton of different ones, took me a bit to decide.

Aegian Rayth

Sorceror
It wasnt bad I guess. 75$, seems alot for a mouse, but the thing is heavy, alluminum, the buttons are solid, 5200 dpi (can change this), comes with software to program the buttons to match keyboard keys, record macros and other fun stuff. I'm still figuring it out. The cable is actually a braided anti-tangle cloth which is cool too. Overall Im impressed so far. The wheel is SO smooth. you can feel the clicks, but its SUPER smooth. Frys had a ton of different ones, took me a bit to decide.

Huh... I might have to look into getting a new one. My mouse wheel doesn't click, which I don't like... but I've gotten used to it. 75 aint bad.

That's not too shabby, makes my 5 button Microsoft mouse look like a complete and total piece of shit.

Hell, makes the razer mouse I had from WoW look like shit too.

Gib model # I'll be seeing if bestbuy or futureshop or somewhere has one of these badboys.

KickerofAssets

Sorceror

Barnicoat

Knight
I just saw this while "building" a pc on some website which it turns out won't even ship outside the US anyway :mad: but the point is, I actually swore out loud when this popped up... take a look....

This is, apparently, a mouse. I'm told it's in there somewhere :eek:

Blacula

Knight
This is what I use...

The scroll wheel is directional, so it goes left, right, up, down, and in. Total of 9 customizable buttons. That's all I need.
This looks classy, I should con my boss into buying me this for work, and letting me take my trusty 8-button Logitech mouse home.

Pegasus321

Sorceror
i saw all these sweet toys and i ran out and got a new mouse today. when i got home i couldnt get my computer to see it. can anyone help me out? Here is a pic. i think i might have gotten ripped off...

hamster09.jpg