UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Euphemius the Scribe

Xavier

Account Terminated
Euphemius the Scribe

NEWS UPDATE! Feb 14

As requested, Euphemius will require the help of the citizens today! He stated "as the sun sets over Britain", which we have translated to 6pm GMT, 1pm EST. Be there if you can! If you cant, I am sure your help will still be required in the days to come.

NEWS UPDATE! Feb 3, 2010

All four parts of the spell have been recovered! There is something else Eupemius needs, perhaps a trip to his shop will lead you forward.

NEWS UPDATE! Feb 1, 2010

Euphemius has been talking with citizens again. He is now requesting everyone come to his shop in the mountains of north Britain today at 5pm eastern, 10 GMT.

Sightings of evil scribes are occurring in various parts of the lands. These evil beings do not seem to be hostile to the citizenry, but will fight back viciously when attacked.

The arch scribe Euphemius has also moved to the land; are these two events connected? Time will tell.

Euphemius reportedly has told citizens that they are servants of a long time enemy of the land. He has referred to this foe as "the evil one". Euphemius has also accused them of stealing his journals, for he holds the secret of destroying this foe. It seems he may be telling the truth, as citizens have recovered volumes from the bodies of the dead.

Hopefully there will be more to come soon!

alllex

Knight
Re: Euphemius the Scribe

!It is a basic survival mechanism occurring in response to a specific stimulus, such as pain or the threat of danger.

I Fear those evil scribes !

Seer

Wanderer

i found his workshop, north of britain at the mountains.
he said the evil one lives deep in the darkness.
me and my guildies made a quick search on many dungeons but found nothing.
any clues?

WarUO

Sorceror

I found a Treasure Hunter who tells a story about some one named Jim Hawkins taking a party of five to fight great dragons and got alot a treasure. I also noticed that Blackthorns castle is heavily guarded with cannons and all. Not sure if any of it is related but its there and I am looking for more.

Hilde

Page

WarUO;695579 said:
I found a Treasure Hunter who tells a story about some one named Jim Hawkins taking a party of five to fight great dragons and got alot a treasure. I also noticed that Blackthorns castle is heavily guarded with cannons and all. Not sure if any of it is related but its there and I am looking for more.

This Jim Hawkins (my thunter) managed to finish a great treasure hunt event a few months ago. The shovel he used and the event book can be found in the Demise Hall Of Fame ;)

Either that, or someone took that name from the same source I did: The famous book "Treasure Island" -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treasure_Island

Seer;695491 said:
i found his workshop, north of britain at the mountains.
he said the evil one lives deep in the darkness.
me and my guildies made a quick search on many dungeons but found nothing.
any clues?

I have thought Bedlam but there is nothing else than usual undeads there...

edit: checked also Blackthorne's castle... the fact the portcullis was locked sound suspect to me. So I went over the gate by using a boat. I was expecting find him or the book, but nothing :/

Just some minutes ago we found another scribe in Tram Britain. He was carrying a "My Journals: Day 3" book.

Attachments

• Daedalus_1-30_15.23.jpg
    Daedalus_1-30_15.23.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 580
  • Daedalus_1-30_15.23-1.jpg
    Daedalus_1-30_15.23-1.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 580

gilgamash;696205 said:
No reaction of the scribe to any of those (key)words so far.

Not even to 'Xavier'.

try "Athena" :p

btw looks like they are spawning quite much in Luna center square.

I think, or we wait for messenger, or we ask seers directly :)

Seer

Wanderer

osd_daedalus;696202 said:
Just some minutes ago we found another scribe in Tram Britain. He was carrying a "My Journals: Day 3" book.

ive just read thisin luna. still no clue where the evil one could be thou.