UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Euphemius the Scribe

Xavier

Account Terminated
Re: Euphemius the Scribe

UOHaloran;696559 said:
Erm. Probably more Ernest Hemingway.

Or John Donne :D

Yeah, THAT one is the Hemingway version, but.... its not the only one out there.

Seer;695491 said:
he said the evil one lives deep in the darkness.

hugoboss;696775 said:
there's a bell in Doom...

hmmm... shall we go there?

edit: the book The Akashic Records that is there on the Sorceress altar is not related to this quest, right?

So:

I have checked the entire Doom dungeon with my guildies/allies and, except for the book that I mentioned above, and another one that is static in northwest (I think it always been there), we have found nothing useful.

Cyhloth and the Gauntlet would be too much obvious, too much people frequent them... but I have thought at the rezzer room in the Gauntlet. So I killed myself and went there, but I have found nothing except for usual stealables.

Seer

Wanderer

Euphemius is at his shop and he wants a meeting. But the time of the meeting sucks...

On the easting vs. northing thing, i've tried my best to find an hypotenuse being the scribe's house the right angle, and i've found a path from east to north on the map found in there.

Following this path, around the middle, i've found this:

View attachment 22970

Is that old, new or what?

Attachments

• Thundera_1-31_23.29-1.jpg
    Thundera_1-31_23.29-1.jpg
    245.7 KB · Views: 136

gilgamash

Knight

If we calculate sqrt(37.10^2+8.47^2) {the sum of the squares of the coordinates where the book lies, taking minutes as the integer} we get 38.05, so maybe we need 38 reagents each?

G.

Xavier

Account Terminated

NEWS UPDATE! Feb 1, 2010

Euphemius has been talking with citizens again. He is now requesting everyone come to his shop in the mountains of north Britain today at 5pm eastern, 10 GMT.

mrclinton

Sorceror

5pm is the dumbest time for most people who have a job/career (me). Which I guess makes you smart because that rules out about 85% of the UO population.

Xavier

Account Terminated

mrclinton;697344 said:
5pm is the dumbest time for most people who have a job/career (me). Which I guess makes you smart because that rules out about 85% of the UO population.

Half the population are in europe, and there its 10pm and later, east coast is 5 which is fine for a lot working people....

And besides, Euphemius is a scribe and seems to love books. Im sure he will leave journals for those who miss certain parts.