UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Euphemius the Scribe

KingJames

Wanderer
Re: Euphemius the Scribe

osd_daedalus;697882 said:
Justice? Ratman cave?

But what about "cats"?

The cats are meers that I found the book in meertown by sacrifice. Maybe I am just trying to hard. Maybe it is somewhere in wisp dungeon.

Hilde

Page

gilgamash;697857 said:
Ahh, hope there is something left to be done in 8 hours....

After chaos and doom yesterday I hat to call it a night!

Atb,
G.

That wasn't even close to get the 1st book. Those books we've seen there where only clues where to search next, not the actual missing books.

We managed to recover two of the books - the one in Malas and the one in Trammel. As long as no other book is recovered, there are still two books to be found.

Hilde

Page

Every guardian dropped some ltots and other goodies. But every guardian took over an hour to kill with a whole bunch of people/pets. They hit very hard, deal area damage and spawn a lot of adds which go from wraith to skelly....

WarUO;698010 said:
at the telescope.

Yeah, i know that part. The clue in it tell's us to search for the ** home (dont remember the name now). The name means true lizard, so i went to despise and found nothing. And i wouldnt dare to go to destard with all the G Dragons there.

ne14pic

Sorceror

this is what bad has found out on the ilshner one
1. book in meer town led us to wisp dungeon
2. after the rune maze in wisp dungeon where the balron resides in the chest there were dragon scales, teleport scrolls and a lava tile this led us to the valcano
3. in the valcano there was a world gem bit with a number on it looked like and activation code for software or a serial number the # is 457468657265616c20546f6d6273. this led us to exodus where are progress has stopped
4. either we misinterpreted that last clue or we just suck in exodus but we did find a world gem in exodus on the eastern most room

ne14pic;698059 said:
activation code for software or a serial number the # is 457468657265616c20546f6d6273. this led us to exodus where are progress has stopped

what activaction software, that is hexadecimal message! I tell you, that Euphemius is not only a scribe... he's a geek coder!!! It reminds me a certain C/ASM coder I know... :D

Go for it!

Attachments

• secret.png
    secret.png
    87.7 KB · Views: 79