UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Euphemius the Scribe

Pont

Knight
Re: Euphemius the Scribe

Arggggg, I steped into the fight and crashed. Now I cant log back in with Pontauban and get this: :eek:
View attachment 23385

Has the world ended??? :confused:

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 209

EvilChild

Knight

I also crashed during the event but didn't get an error message and was able to log back in.

Same tile as you crashed on in the fire room. Right about in the middle of the room.

Pont

Knight

Ha ha, managed to overcome crash. Patched to the latest patch....but now the screen is like a postage stamp :(.

psz

Administrator

The Necromancer Mafia of Malas seized it at sea and scuttled it V_V

Hmmm does what happened in Luna today have anything to do with this quest as there was Scriblets and Nefarious scribes there too. hmmmmmm *puts thinking cap on again*

The nefarious scribes are now in Buc's Den
I was slowly destroying the vile spellcasters when another citizen crossed my battle scene and basically brought a few more with him. While he made his escape my death was almost instant but luckily I had Edmund awaiting me at the rune library to gate my dragon and I to be able to be resurrected in Luna.

They are very hard to kill with anything less than a dragon and the dragon can only handle one or two at a time.

Scriblets have been seen in the mountains to the north of Britain
I urge those of you who still take pride in allowing newcomers and local citizens to be able to enjoy their freedom and keeping the lands safe take up arms and vanquish these rebels

silvertiger

Knight

Lady Rhoda Horsey;789984 said:
Hmm where did the scribes go in bucs den?

There was an angry scribe we finished him and it was over. Also coon's momma showed up the other day.

Damn i was there with some guildies a few days ago and we kept killing them and they just kept spawning :( Ah well time to go look for some more clues. :)