UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Explosion Pots are the best!

Code Blue

Knight
Explosion Pots are the best!

Thank you for making them just how they are!! Do not change the ruleset ever again!
Don't you agree?

I seriously think they are awesome, the best thing since bread and butter.

Re: Explosion Pots are the best!

Each and every forum user should make an explosion pot thread right now...

Wait, no, anways, I agree with the OP. :D

wocka

Sorceror

yah change the aoe to how it normally is so there is a risk to it. create some excitement

Code Blue

Knight

Venomous Villain;1745272 said:
trammel this shit

Because Explosion pots are by far more aweome then they ever were. If you dont like it talk to an admin... Maybe they will change it for you.

spooj

Sorceror

Explo pots are awesome!! Youre awesome for saying theyre awesome!!

<wocka is gay>

girtrute

Wanderer

maybe the shard should change its name to uogamer:alchemist. couse pvp revolves around pots now.what would make yall want a mmorpg that revolves around a item.

wocka

Sorceror

change this shit please, so i can own noobs like spooj when there clueless how to play uo without explo pots

LOL base when people reg on forums on when they played. I feel the ones that are horrible are the ones stuck in the past and couldnt adapt to what UO became. Yes pots are a little unbalancing here well not really but the use of razor for them is, And really it comes down to the ones who rely on pots in their templates are really not that good at pvp.

girtrute

Wanderer

INDK;1745399 said:
i know the 08'ers are horrible.
i hope you know yall are noobs to me when it comes to uo. 08er my ass i played hybrid since 04 yea it had pot, but it didnt revolve around pots till around 2006 then it just kept getting worse and worse and things kept getting more exploited. seriously its the newbs today that think macro pots is a form of skill.back in the day on uo:hybrid u'd get ragged on for being pot user.now all the little kids think pots is skill. but thats what i expect with people liking games like WoW and other 3d crap mmorpg's that revolve around pots.

Code Blue

Knight

wocka;1745428 said:
change this shit please, so i can own noobs like spooj when there clueless how to play uo without explo pots

umm spooj is really great at 5x
He doesnt need pots.. Nor do I.

Its just fun to own noobs like you with them cuz you dont know how to pvp in the first place

girtrute

Wanderer

The leper affinity;1745429 said:
LOL base when people reg on forums on when they played. I feel the ones that are horrible are the ones stuck in the past and couldnt adapt to what UO became. Yes pots are a little unbalancing here well not really but the use of razor for them is, And really it comes down to the ones who rely on pots in their templates are really not that good at pvp.
True but if we were to adapt to uo's time period we'd all go ahead play aos.

grylant

Sorceror

how about this. if you are seriously that bad that you can't survive a 1v1 with pots in the field where you can run off screen or run around corners you just need to rethink your usefullness in a field fight. since my laptop fried itself i have been playing on a 2000 dell. its total trash lags and i still survive 90% of all pot chuckers.
i love pots. i have a lj alcy a stun alcy and a macer alcy. what is the saying when in rome do as the romans.
change it to when in hybrid do as the hybrids.
just because you suck ass at surviving dont bitch to get it changed you noob ass trammies.

Code Blue

Knight

grylant;1745437 said:
how about this. if you are seriously that bad that you can't survive a 1v1 with pots in the field where you can run off screen or run around corners you just need to rethink your usefullness in a field fight. since my laptop fried itself i have been playing on a 2000 dell. its total trash lags and i still survive 90% of all pot chuckers.
i love pots. i have a lj alcy a stun alcy and a macer alcy. what is the saying when in rome do as the romans.
just because you suck ass at surviving dont bitch to get it changed you noob ass trammies.

amen to that brotha

girtrute

Wanderer

grylant;1745437 said:
shit dude with pots im invincible thats how i know how cheap they are couse when i use them as long as i dont run out i dont die its pathetic. your basicaly trammy youself ,couse you want uo to revolve around pots like the now days trammy 3d mmorpg's.