UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Explosion Pots are the best!

uonoobs

Knight
Re: Explosion Pots are the best!

girtrute;1745442 said:
shit dude with pots im invincible thats how i know how cheap they are couse when i use them as long as i dont run out i dont die its pathetic.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Code Blue

Knight

girtrute;1745442 said:
shit dude with pots im invincible thats how i know how cheap they are couse when i use them as long as i dont run out i dont die its pathetic. your basicaly trammy youself ,couse you want uo to revolve around pots like the now days trammy 3d mmorpg's.

im invincible without them.. And being bola'd too

how'd u like those apples

girtrute;1745435 said:
True but if we were to adapt to uo's time period we'd all go ahead play aos.

I wouldnt wish that on my worst enemy TBH, but it did speed up pvp a bit. Pots here are like moving shot archers on EA. clearly unbalanced and every wannabe pvper is doing it. Why? They cant win a fight unless they use the most overpowering skill,item,sploit in the game. When people use a skill that has a damaging affect on every character IE: Alchemy than that there alone should tell you that its overpowered. Why is the 10% Spell damage increase for GM inscribe not on hybrid? a little overpowering?

uonoobs

Knight

The leper affinity;1745451 said:
Why is the 10% Spell damage increase for GM inscribe not on hybrid? a little overpowering?

gah, scribe alchy mages

girtrute

Wanderer

INDK;1745448 said:
im invincible without them.. And being bola'd too

how'd u like those apples
seriously dude why would you want a mmorpg to revolve around pots when all these trammy 3d mmorpg's revolve around who has the most pots win.
and realy i think bola should be changed back to old rules not tactic rules its not over powered only if your 0 armor with 2+ people on you is it over powered.i remember always outrunning double mares after being bola'd when faction tamers were in the plenty, untill gms stoped releasing animals out of the houses now tamers in factions are rare.
pots iteself isnt bad its becouse they became homing pots is what made them cheap. not to mention the secondary programs that automaticaly target pots for you.

Code Blue

Knight

girtrute;1745453 said:
seriously dude why would you want a mmorpg to revolve around pots when all these trammy 3d mmorpg's revolve around who has the most pots win.
and realy i think bola should be changed back to old rules not tactic rules its not over powered only if your 0 armor with 2+ people on you is it over powered.i remember always outrunning double mares after being bola'd when faction tamers were in the plenty, untill gms stoped releasing animals out of the houses now tamers in factions are rare.
pots iteself isnt bad its becouse they became homing pots is what made them cheap. not to mention the secondary programs that automaticaly target pots for you.

Secondary programs?

Code Blue

Knight

girtrute;1745458 said:
uo assist,razor,easyuo. things that made the pvp more gimped but made the gming of skills a sinch.

So are you crying about razor now?

Wrong thread my friend.

girtrute

Wanderer

INDK;1745470 said:
So are you crying about razor now?

Wrong thread my friend.
no actualy razor lets me gain skills with no clicking.and people that just use razor suck at makeing the pot time right. and the cure pot is flawed becouse its got no timer at all.

Code Blue

Knight

girtrute;1745479 said:
no actualy razor lets me gain skills with no clicking.and people that just use razor suck at makeing the pot time right. and the cure pot is flawed becouse its got no timer at all.

wow.. u smart

Stides40oz

Knight

i love explos so much i think they should make a level 4 explode. Deadly explosions!!!

yea spooj actually is really good and cracks me up watching him play. look spooj you got a tag at the bottom of the page cuase your awesome ahahaha. its funny though how suil posts about account age and post count but who cares man you have an outrageous amount of posts. if anything id like to say stop staring at the screen at work home and while you sleep. and account age dont mean shit alot of people may have been banned from forums and created new accounts not to mention i played for almost a year before i ever even got on forums.

Code Blue

Knight

incubusfan1413;1745900 said:
yea spooj actually is really good and cracks me up watching him play. look spooj you got a tag at the bottom of the page cuase your awesome ahahaha. its funny though how suil posts about account age and post count but who cares man you have an outrageous amount of posts. if anything id like to say stop staring at the screen at work home and while you sleep. and account age dont mean shit alot of people may have been banned from forums and created new accounts not to mention i played for almost a year before i ever even got on forums.

i wish i was as good as spooj :(

wocka;1745428 said:
change this shit please, so i can own noobs like spooj when there clueless how to play uo without explo pots

most ppl that are good with explos are good period.

1v1 alchy 7x mage or 5x

aim: chance21021

incubusfan1413;1745900 said:

+1

he's been playin how long. and sucks at every aspect of this game, except grammar and forumn fighting that is. but that's only cause some people dont have time on their hands to make a arguement last days. when you can solve it with a 5 or less min duel on the game=\

forumn fighters ftw