UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Explosion Pots are the best!

StylingPaT^

Wanderer
Re: Explosion Pots are the best!

Suil Ban;1745320 said:
you say "now" like this is new

oh wait

June 2008

my bad

OMG you joined in 05? :eek::gay:

INDK;1745399 said:
i know the 08'ers are horrible.

GTFO if your older then 05 scrub.

Pretty funny you guys are pulling that card.

They are terrible, it turned uo into duke nukem, horrible, their should be a 10 second timer on them. They are not Machine Guns.

StylingPaT^

Wanderer

datonedude;1746664 said:
They are terrible, it turned uo into duke nukem, horrible, their should be a 10 second timer on them. They are not Machine Guns.

Agree. They are fine in the game. But there needs to be a re-use timer. Machine Guns are no bueno

MittenZ

Sorceror

dude is there a macro for them? or is it like a trick theres gotta be a macro tho this dude throw like 3 at me at once :<

[T3S]-Curly

Wanderer

StylingPaT^;1746630 said:
OMG you joined in 05? :eek::gay:

GTFO if your older then 05 scrub.

Pretty funny you guys are pulling that card.

You are your post count, duh.
</sarcasm>

ruining the game imo but whatever, enough trammies like um so they are probably here to stay.

also i think if there are gonna be running pussys like hally mages who off screen there should be explos. some people i fight they try to off screen every dump 1v1.. if there wasnt explos then u cant kill them.

some of the hally mages in the chaos guild 187 are like that. u need explos to fight pussys like that cause all they try to do is run u outta mana with conc blows and wasted dumps and try to hit u to death with their weapon. skillless. when alchy duelist's fight alchy duelists or other good duelists people dont die so easy. its just the people that are whining arent as good as the people their fighting.

chance21021;1747623 said:
also i think if there are gonna be running pussys like hally mages who off screen there should be explos. some people i fight they try to off screen every dump 1v1.. if there wasnt explos then u cant kill them.

If this is the case, a 10 second timer would not be a problem then. I think if used correctly in a well timed dump; great. But the people that use them as machine guns non stop like alchy dexers is terrible and should be changed.

Code Blue

Knight

datonedude;1747767 said:
If this is the case, a 10 second timer would not be a problem then. I think if used correctly in a well timed dump; great. But the people that use them as machine guns non stop like alchy dexers is terrible and should be changed.

Lets have a 10 second timer on all spells then too dork

[T3S]-Curly

Wanderer

INDK;1748122 said:
Lets have a 10 second timer on all spells then too dork

Sure. Let's have pots freeze you in place while you cook them and reduce your mana after you toss them.

Oh! Let's also allow your pots to be interrupted so you have to wait in place all over again while you cook a new pot.

wocka

Sorceror

hahaha i made a alchy and explosion pots r the best. i take back my explosion pots ruin uogamers thread. there harder than i expected, but there fun