UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Factioners, Take Notes.

Re: Factioners, Take Notes.

Sheivan01;1797560 said:
pretty cool video.. alot of lightning wands but you guys killed alot of running pussies

lol outta 7 fights 2 of them wasnt us. and one was even numbers:( the one at bridge 5 3v5 did u see that 5 man dump heald by me and stides after chris died? mmmm:p

gfs. needa stop luring pets ur getting on my nerves. dont make me start trying at luring pets.

TheNuthigh

Knight

chance21021;1797831 said:
lol outta 7 fights 2 of them wasnt us. and one was even numbers:( the one at bridge 5 3v5 did u see that 5 man dump heald by me and stides after chris died? mmmm:p

gfs. needa stop luring pets ur getting on my nerves. dont make me start trying at luring pets.

we healed ur four man and killed one at y road

and you didnt have 3 in brit we killed 1 than it was sig adren and fran

thats 4 u did have one good heal

good fights.

Yogi Bear

Wanderer

how did u record that video? im really interested cause i want to know who steals from all my idocs :(.

That pvp doesnt glorify pvping if they were man enough they would put the parts in where they get rolled or the bigger part where they sit in one spot on the map waiting to gank a smaller group like the chaotic romance group.

UncleSam

Knight

Yogi Bear;1797892 said:
how did u record that video? im really interested cause i want to know who steals from all my idocs :(.

That pvp doesnt glorify pvping if they were man enough they would put the parts in where they get rolled or the bigger part where they sit in one spot on the map waiting to gank a smaller group like the chaotic romance group.

I recorded it with HyperCam 2
Witch just records a selected part of your screen
:) o and the song is
Rage Against the Machine - Renegades of Funk

TheNuthigh

Knight

Yogi Bear;1797892 said:

says the eqms member

Slip;1797959 said:

yup items that anyone can get, u act like ppl go on 14hr dungeon raids to get a lighting wand. u got dick stomped 5v6 and still manage to cry about something. when u managed to not freak out when bola'd u beat us once, with more ppl, and u didnt get any complaints from us. if u cant handle hybrid pvp, u should go to divinity......or darkfall. lol

Boris-GL

Sorceror

Mystical-hybrid;1797726 said:
Why are you trashing his video?? Forgive him for being able to pvp with less than 20 people.. Some people do still have skill on this server.. Don't be so raged cause the video showed 4 of them roflstomping your guild in bucs.. Which was really fucking funny considering how many I saw.

Attention: Your a fucking idiot.. That is all.

that part only showed 5 v 4 idiot LOL.... also they forgot to post the part shortly after where only one of the CoM survived to flee =(

they take a life but lose the war, is it a win or loss?

UncleSam

Knight

Boris-GL;1798074 said:
that part showed 5 vs 4 in their favor idiot LOL.... also they forgot to post the part shortly after where it becomes 5 vs 5 and the only one of the CoM survived to flee =(

Rofl you must have not been paying attention...
If you watch we kill one..run..run kill another then they run we stun they die
We never had more then them until they ran and left eachother for dead

TheNuthigh;1797886 said:
we healed ur four man and killed one at y road

and you didnt have 3 in brit we killed 1 than it was sig adren and fran

thats 4 u did have one good heal

good fights.

the one in brit was me chris and stides. u havent heald a 4 man dump since i playd against u. 2 1/2 man dumps yes.

i will admit. ur alot better now that u don't play with a zerg. something iw ill give u credit for. but u don't kill us with real syncs. u kill us with lightnign wands and robe and cloaks so it's hard to see the wands till its to late. it's fine. that'll be fixed soon enough:)

something i don't give u credit for is u playing with the tamers. it's okay for same faction but u have them in ur party so they show up at everyfight cuz u don't wanna lose a fair fight

gfs and goodnight got work till 6 tomarrow

Boris-GL

Sorceror

UncleSam;1798077 said:
Rofl you must have not been paying attention...
If you watch we kill one..run..run kill another then they run we stun they die
We never had more then them until they ran and left eachother for dead

sorry im high I edited my post but u quoted me 2 fast =( but still end result was yellow robes - rickrolled