UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Factioners, Take Notes.

TheNuthigh

Knight
Re: Factioners, Take Notes.

chance21021;1798092 said:
the one in brit was me chris and stides. u havent heald a 4 man dump since i playd against u. 2 1/2 man dumps yes.

i will admit. ur alot better now that u don't play with a zerg. something iw ill give u credit for. but u don't kill us with real syncs. u kill us with lightnign wands and robe and cloaks so it's hard to see the wands till its to late. it's fine. that'll be fixed soon enough:)

something i don't give u credit for is u playing with the tamers. it's okay for same faction but u have them in ur party so they show up at everyfight cuz u don't wanna lose a fair fight

gfs and goodnight got work till 6 tomarrow

it clearly shows 4 people in the video at bridge 5
so you had atleast that

adrenaline sig chaotic and christ
thats 4
dont act like you've never looged on 7 to fight 4 it goes both ways

but i do like fighting you guys your the only people that will even try to fight even numbers

so props

TheNuthigh;1798120 said:
but i do like fighting you guys your the only people that will even try to fight even numbers

you're kidding right? he has like 4 houses at brit gy and another 9 at vesper side tele that they run to everytime they dont outnumber you

Slip

Page

JesseJane;1798051 said:
yup items that anyone can get, u act like ppl go on 14hr dungeon raids to get a lighting wand. u got dick stomped 5v6 and still manage to cry about something. when u managed to not freak out when bola'd u beat us once, with more ppl, and u didnt get any complaints from us. if u cant handle hybrid pvp, u should go to divinity......or darkfall. lol

don't act like your good. this is why i dont read forums much anymore
i asked nut high for a 3v3 or 4v4 but he didn't want to bench anyone...

Tribal

Lord

JesseJane;1798051 said:
yup items that anyone can get, u act like ppl go on 14hr dungeon raids to get a lighting wand. u got dick stomped 5v6 and still manage to cry about something. when u managed to not freak out when bola'd u beat us once, with more ppl, and u didnt get any complaints from us. if u cant handle hybrid pvp, u should go to divinity......or darkfall. lol

i like it he says one word u come up with long rant

AragornUO

Wanderer

whats ridiculous is that something like 80% of New Zealands banks Capital is owned/invested by Australian banks

Tribal

Lord

new zealand is basically a state of australia just with a seperate flag

if u look at it were pretty much like hawaii

so this thread went from pvp to new zealand and australia? weird. tribal ur bad, bert i <3 u

AragornUO

Wanderer

IT IS I BERT

but seriously Jesse what would you expect this thread to turn into? got bald people gloating about how large their new hat is etc

namlamina

Sorceror

AragornUO;1797625 said:
spam lightning wands, bola people, don't play with Australians, lose all hair, play with no shirt on, use skype, wear gay ass yellow, ride swampy.

This is going to be a long list to learn T, maybe you should just jump off a cliff

Mmm... You are missing the part from 2006 where Thantos married a girl in-game and she ended up "breaking up" with him and she turned lesbian.