UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

FACTIONS AND TB

i just had to post this so everyone could see i guess. hopefully gms and ryan take this the right way. in the last month weve seen 2 threads answered immediately by tb. the first, were there concern was legitimate, was when tet lost cl to sl because they were farmed the points to run for cl, however legit it was, it completely wiped out the most active faction for the last year for good, as in people in that faction straight left hybrid, and in numbers, thats there own choice, but it was still a downer on pvp. now they post a second thread, because they feel they are getting zerged, when in actuality they are just losing. it was a good point, people couldnt join certain factions because of inactive accounts, even though tbs active guilds, orp and faid outnumber minax active guild godz, kbr joined minax but in no way shape or form did our guilds work together, we wouldnt allow them in the base and it caused big inner faction fights during sigs, which was good pvp but sucked we didnt get points...because of this thread no-one can join tb OR minax OR sl now, was this so tet could move to com? either way if somethings not done i feel like the server just destroyed factioning, which lets be honest is the only major pvp really left on the server. i love hybrid, thats the only reason im writing this......can we do something actually good to the server that doesnt push more people away or totally destroy stuff? i feel as if this shard was made with love lol maybe quick decisions are ruining it? or is tet and his guild that important? lol or i guess we could all be com and fight in magincia all day...kinda defeats the purpose of points, sigs, and well factioning too :/

i cant really believe ryan doesnt care about this server, i can believe he would become less vested in it over 7 years or however long but its still here on his will, and ive looked into other servers, nothing touches hybrid really bro, idk maybe they just havent heard from the other sides...i hope lol

i just had to post this so everyone could see i guess. hopefully gms and ryan take this the right way. in the last month weve seen 2 threads answered immediately by tb. the first, were there concern was legitimate, was when tet lost cl to sl because they were farmed the points to run for cl, however legit it was, it completely wiped out the most active faction for the last year for good, as in people in that faction straight left hybrid, and in numbers, thats there own choice, but it was still a downer on pvp. now they post a second thread, because they feel they are getting zerged, when in actuality they are just losing. it was a good point, people couldnt join certain factions because of inactive accounts, even though tbs active guilds, orp and faid outnumber minax active guild godz, kbr joined minax but in no way shape or form did our guilds work together, we wouldnt allow them in the base and it caused big inner faction fights during sigs, which was good pvp but sucked we didnt get points...because of this thread no-one can join tb OR minax OR sl now, was this so tet could move to com? either way if somethings not done i feel like the server just destroyed factioning, which lets be honest is the only major pvp really left on the server. i love hybrid, thats the only reason im writing this......can we do something actually good to the server that doesnt push more people away or totally destroy stuff? i feel as if this shard was made with love lol maybe quick decisions are ruining it? or is tet and his guild that important? lol or i guess we could all be com and fight in magincia all day...kinda defeats the purpose of points, sigs, and well factioning too :/

Your pathetic

great bro, how bout instead of trolling ppl on here all day. Crying bout sallos & how good you are at pvp. you actually log on & contribute somthing.

nahh the way tb crys and gets there way while destroying this server is pathetic

How is TB, destroying the server? If TB, wasent around who would u have to pvp against?
I think it's more like TB, keeping the server alive. Or atleast factions anyhow. I mean you jump factions more then anyone i know, but didnt Holy join minax to fight Tet, & TB?

yawp, and we win dude....i just played out how tb or the people in tb complaining about this server was ruining it, on the first thing we lost all of the sl players, if this second thing isnt fixed factions are done, thats how tb ruined this server with there crying....maybe you should just go get your mom to help you read this lock and load :/ as far as who would we pvp? well sl would still be here, they actually could win sigs :/ than theres kbr, and all the people who would resurface everytime a group falls lol these people dont cry because there losing, dont throw little fits on the forums, dont take screenshots of them running by a house and taking off, right before they lose sigs.....these people fight win or lose restock and fight again, we get to fight you till tet dies and than tb is scattered all nite cuz he rage logged, were is the fun in that? lmao

and tet, i said it was a legitimate complaint to make, i didnt say you were wrong in complaining about that, i said that complain cost us a whole faction, which it did, they play uoforever now, and we got plenty of action, kbr fights all nite, they dont rage log after a death, and again i say, compare orp/faid to GODZ, thats all the activemembers we have and you have, you sir have more players, unless yall got more than 4 accounts, i suggest you get your mom to help you reread whats going on here before you take a shot and miss that hard bro :(

look i hate to do this but im just repeating myself to people who cant read, i only posted this so ryan or a gm could see it and see whats happening, everything i said is factual, on top of that just to put in on the senseless bickering, tets guild outnumbers us, anyone can look on the faction page, the other guilds he listed on the other post, 2 of the guilds are one individual a piece, ak is gone, and i dont even know the other guilds, we beat you fairly with even numbers last nite, you guiys even had more pets than us, we didnt use gaurds or anything, just godz came in and ruined you, you win no idocs tet, you cant even get sigs from us, and the proof about a zerg being on a website anyone can look at ruins your arguement, last time i looked you got 10 extra members than us plus orp guild , i am done here, back to pvp i go, PLEASE FIX IT SO ALL THE FACTIONS CAN TAKE IN MEMBERS, THATS WHAT THIS IS REALLY ABOUT!!!

<i repeated myself enough times in the last 3 messages that i think everyone can take it in, even those with tets lower reading skills> see yall in game

great bro, how bout instead of trolling ppl on here all day. Crying bout sallos & how good you are at pvp. you actually log on & contribute somthing.

Who's crying about sallos? It's not even fun anymore to log in. There's literally nobody worth fighting, I have yet to find anybody that didn't die first dump including tet who is suppose to be like the best player still playing... lol

yawp, and we win dude....i just played out how tb or the people in tb complaining about this server was ruining it, on the first thing we lost all of the sl players, if this second thing isnt fixed factions are done, thats how tb ruined this server with there crying....maybe you should just go get your mom to help you read this lock and load :/ as far as who would we pvp? well sl would still be here, they actually could win sigs :/ than theres kbr, and all the people who would resurface everytime a group falls lol these people dont cry because there losing, dont throw little fits on the forums, dont take screenshots of them running by a house and taking off, right before they lose sigs.....these people fight win or lose restock and fight again, we get to fight you till tet dies and than tb is scattered all nite cuz he rage logged, were is the fun in that? lmao

What did you win stewie? You capped the sigs? Like noone has ever done that before... ^sm was the backbone of SL, they left way before anything was said about Peekaboo or Angry, whoever it was who put alts in TB, & farmed points & named their char after Tet's, to get control of CL.
If SL, could win sigs, why did they have to make a fake Burnt Fingers & farm points to get CL of tb? Why would they bother if they could get sigs? Cuz they couldent get sigs, & they knew if they got controll of CL, we wouldent come for sigs cuz we couldent beable do anything with the towns or place horse vendors ect. I think you know nothing bout factions or anything you talk about. As far as kbr, all you do is say how bad they are & how u kill them all the time... I have more respect for them then i do u. How many times have you raided tb base for the sigs & used kbr as meatshields or wanted their help to get sigs? Tet, logged off early lastnight & we still killed you & your group. lol ya maybe later on you guy's got us but dont act like your something special or that u have anything to do with your team winning or getting sigs. you run lvl & dont you play a bola tamer? lol

OHHH you kill me one time when i had 40 mana cuase i just finished killing 2 people and u had on refelct WOW u should take a screenshot and like put it on your background so u can savor that moment. U fail to mention how i killed u 3x before that day TY I am best on hybrid k thx anyone 1v1 field bring it ill put up a rose of trinsic if u have 15 mil to put up ty

Wow your diabetes has got so bad you're actually delusional now lol. But no I don't have 15 mil to put up, i'm not a fucking hermit like you

pete liv

Sorceror
He didn't have a guild in tb he didn't get sigils he didn't defend he didn't..... i can go on and on so how is he able to be the CL of a faction he does nothing for
it sounds like you are talking about someone i havent seen for a looong time... Does Lament even still play?

Xavier5

Sorceror
Who's crying about sallos? It's not even fun anymore to log in. There's literally nobody worth fighting, I have yet to find anybody that didn't die first dump including tet who is suppose to be like the best player still playing... lol

If you stop hiding in guardzone/pond everytime you log in, you will find yourself lying in the dirt.

Xavier5

Sorceror

Also to address your main concerns:

1. SL did not leave because peek-a-boo's account was banned.

2. After server wars, you should be able to join ANY faction. The new rule will make the faction cap 300% of the smallest guild. Com has ~300 people, so each faction could recruit somewhere around 300 new players.

3. You should seriously consider hiring a private tutor man. Nobody takes you seriously.