UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

FACTIONS AND TB

LMAO!!!
i know, im probably gonna have a heart attack with all this shit, but i had to come back, so lock and load is demmo!!! LMAO remember last nite when i offered you a 1v1 demmo? you refused, saying i had bola tamer, i said you choose bola tamer stun mage or dexer, and you could choose yours, but you declined sir :( THAN you kill me 7v1 after you broke our attack in tb base, and you get all happy in caps and say OWNED and all that, yet 20mins later, when we break you, and take sigs back, its between stewie and demmo, at minax base, and all demmo does is run, sure you were on theif, and i was on bola tamer, but you can 4x, and my faction bola tamer rides a warhorse LMAO SO BAD BRO, now i know your mad, when we were in sl we made you quit, and i know you said that wasnt the reason you and your scrubby guild quit, even though the day we did it 10 mins later you joined tet LMAO listen dude, you got a thief, and dexer, thats all you play, so dont say nothing about a bola tamer, i play every char lol furthermore i would think i have alot to do with sigs, sense i steal them most the time, i res most our warhorses, and im ALWAYS on to gaurd, i know your on all day demmo, but you got TOR vendors, i mean uo is literally playing barbies for you, setting up vendors and decoing and whatnot, please, you arent a pvper at all, you are literally tets meatshield by his own words, you cant heal, you cant fight, and my 1v1 is still on the table guy anyyyyyytime, I KNOW I SAID ID LEAVE, but i had to come back when i found out this was demmo lmao makes sense though lmao anywho this time regardless of anything demmo or tet says im done here, LET THE FIELD REFLECT THE TRUE VICTORS.......<i would be scared of my warhorse to the legs of smuggler are STRONG> LMAO

and xaviar, all one has to do is look at the faction page and see you outnumber us <for the 100th time being written> when you say its the other way around, and people than look and see your guild outnumbers ours, you look stupid, right now faid has 73 people and godz has 57, plus you have orp chars lol so so SO bad lmao

and we have fought with kbr ONCE against you guys, other than that its always been godz fighting you lol CRY MORE, its called you losing, not us zerging princess :)

amtothepm

Knight
Who's crying about sallos? It's not even fun anymore to log in. There's literally nobody worth fighting, I have yet to find anybody that didn't die first dump including tet who is suppose to be like the best player still playing... lol
so if you don't play just go away. stop being wrapped up in a game you don't play. weirdo

LMAO!!!
i know, im probably gonna have a heart attack with all this shit, but i had to come back, so lock and load is demmo!!! LMAO remember last nite when i offered you a 1v1 demmo? you refused, saying i had bola tamer, i said you choose bola tamer stun mage or dexer, and you could choose yours, but you declined sir :( THAN you kill me 7v1 after you broke our attack in tb base, and you get all happy in caps and say OWNED and all that, yet 20mins later, when we break you, and take sigs back, its between stewie and demmo, at minax base, and all demmo does is run, sure you were on theif, and i was on bola tamer, but you can 4x, and my faction bola tamer rides a warhorse LMAO SO BAD BRO, now i know your mad, when we were in sl we made you quit, and i know you said that wasnt the reason you and your scrubby guild quit, even though the day we did it 10 mins later you joined tet LMAO listen dude, you got a thief, and dexer, thats all you play, so dont say nothing about a bola tamer, i play every char lol furthermore i would think i have alot to do with sigs, sense i steal them most the time, i res most our warhorses, and im ALWAYS on to gaurd, i know your on all day demmo, but you got TOR vendors, i mean uo is literally playing barbies for you, setting up vendors and decoing and whatnot, please, you arent a pvper at all, you are literally tets meatshield by his own words, you cant heal, you cant fight, and my 1v1 is still on the table guy anyyyyyytime, I KNOW I SAID ID LEAVE, but i had to come back when i found out this was demmo lmao makes sense though lmao anywho this time regardless of anything demmo or tet says im done here, LET THE FIELD REFLECT THE TRUE VICTORS.......<i would be scared of my warhorse to the legs of smuggler are STRONG> LMAO

So you come back to make a ass out of yourself once again. lol Bro take your own advice & just stop posting on here. Cuz like 5 ppl already called you out on your bs stories! Anytime u wanna lvl hit me up bro. will even fight for mills! But i doubt u can cover it, Since aprently you ride warhorses on your bola tamer lol.

White Lotus

Sorceror
demmo? that guy who kept asking hombre to let him join us to get away from tets rages? i think his other char was moon over miami? its ok man we will talk about "freeing" you from the injustice of the evil fat one....striken has brought his rage at his deaths to my attention yet again by asking me to join as well...

It wont really matter in a few months. As with many of the larger guilds before Holy they all die off eventually. EQMS whom really dominated the shard not just in numbers but in obedience and follow through died much for the same reason. They grew too large, got too rich, and just stopped caring. Holy is now so large that when fighting 1-3 people they will have 5-6. They may say that they didnt call anyone in or so on but its irrelevant.

The truth is once you become to large and no one can challenge you players begin to lose interest. Whether you win or lose at whatever you are doing you are losing interest. The reason you are in factions now is because you had so much downtime between idocs and so many people probably saying "I'm bored" who can we kill. So you join factions.

EQMS did the same thing. They started as a idocing guild and progressed towards factions. Eventually losing interest because they claimed no one could challenge them.

My post is in no way trying to make your guild or others to be any lesser than they are. Your guild has players who are good at pvp. Many of your players have come a long way. Ghost for one has made leaps and bounds. I remember when he was much like praxxus or paratwins at pvping. I also remember when Jim lahey used pack llamas to loot idocs.

If you want to better the shard you need to reduce the size of your guilds.(that is not being directed at any one guild but all of them.) Small group fighting was what made the shard fun. But its been years since ive seen small group pvp.

In my opinions factions in general should be removed. The shard does not have the playerbase to support it. Factions was intended to have several hundred active players per faction. To create large scale pvp. If it was to stick around maybe remove 2 of the factions.

In my opinions factions in general should be removed. The shard does not have the playerbase to support it. Factions was intended to have several hundred active players per faction. To create large scale pvp. If it was to stick around maybe remove 2 of the factions.

Played on a server that is now defunct (European based) while playing hybrid for several years, anyways towards the end of that now dead server, they decided they did not have the player base to support 4 factions even tho they had at least 1 medium sized guild per faction and a lot of players were begging them not to do this - they did it anyway they removed all the factions except TB and they put a new one in blackthorns castle and just had 2 factions and i kid you not, the populations of people in factions went from 120 to 70 in a week and 40 in 2 more week and finally down to just 20 people total between the 2 factions, 5 in one and 15 in the other. Needless to say by the time they brought all 4 back it was too late factions never reached over 60 people total again and eventually the server went belly up (that server made our trammie items look like the most fellucian server you've ever seen - both in number and scope).

While this is hybrid and not that now defunct server, i have seen a few that migrated from there back to hybrid when it closed and i can only think the same thing would result if it happened here based on that experience - which it honestly might not, it might go completely the other direction and be an amazing idea, i just have witnessed this very thing do the opposite of what it was intended to do and be a huge backfire.

Darkarna

Sorceror
I am not sure if removing factions would be the best idea but certain guilds on here do actually make other elements of UO pretty pointless.

Hybrid in my opinion has fallen into a shit talking, pit of rage with an economy that is completely destroyed. Granted, sallos has had an effect on how the shard is now but this can and will most likely be repaired in time but other areas are not fairing so well, economy. I have never understood why poker had to be implemented, it usually ends up filling up bank accounts *and empties a few* and requires no real skill apart from knowing how to play poker. The abundance of hand outs and donation items has also destroyed the economy, blessed items, rare coloured clothes, mounts of varying colours and styles, private housing, the list goes on and on and because of donations a wipe of the server would end Hybrid once and for all. Hybrid has turned into a simplistic server where little effort is required to achieve anything and having fast gains does make things a little easier but is not the problem.

Personally, I would wipe the entire server and start from scratch but implement a system where people who have donated would not lose out *Don't ask me what cause I aint got a clue at this moment in time*.

Tobias

Sorceror
demmo? that guy who kept asking hombre to let him join us to get away from tets rages? i think his other char was moon over miami? its ok man we will talk about "freeing" you from the injustice of the evil fat one....striken has brought his rage at his deaths to my attention yet again by asking me to join as well...

Demo and Moon over Miami are two different people;)