UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

FACTIONS AND TB

Demo and Moon over Miami are two different people;)

Ya stewie is a dumbass, We both had thiefs named Demmo/Ammo. But he knows everything! So let him continue to post on here making a jackass out of himself lol. He will eventually screw over Minax/Holy or piss someone off & they will kick him. Then he will come crawling back to Tet, like he has done so many times in the past. lol

Trevor

Knight
i cant really believe ryan doesn't care about this server, i can believe he would become less vested in it over 7 years or however long but its still here on his will, and ive looked into other servers, nothing touches hybrid really bro, idk maybe they just haven't heard from the other sides...i hope lol
Dude he works for hours a week now and also has to take care of his kid. When this was created it was out of a closet in a bar. They all had time to work on this community. They invested alot of work back then, but as time goes so does your time. Not everyone has hours a week to jump on a computer. There used to be a handful of developers but they have all gone there ways due to life. Now the real question is what is next? See Ryan and Mark could just hand this project off to a group of people to spearhead from here on, But hybrid really is stuck in its ways if you change someonething there is 100 people saying they hate it and if you dont its the same. Also they could create a new community and slowly move the population over there and create that community with some new people so that they can help take the server to where they want it to be and players arnt just struck with this new wave of changes. In the end killing Hybrid......