UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Favorite Drinks @ Da Clubz

Ekse Buddha

Sorceror
Re: Favorite Drinks @ Da Clubz

Based on the number of views vs posts on this thread, i'm guessing most of you are <21years of age :(

Crank

Sorceror

PwNoGrApHy;468098 said:
Lemondrops
wow, seriously? that is such a chick drink. a girls night out chick drink. when i see guys come up and order drinks like this at work, i laugh my ass off. i have even asked if they needed vagisil for their pussitis.

i enjoy lots of diff drinks at work. most common is the rootbeer jager bomb, then the jager bomb, also american honey chilled (its wild turkey bourbon fused with honey), jameson, middletons, blacksmiths (smithwicks and guiness this is a pint of beer 50/50 of each) kettle one and redbull, i enjoy doing the screaming monkeys when i get a bunch of girls up to the bar it is a shot that ill give on the house for bachelorette parties and birthdays it has creme de banana, vodka and pineapple chilled. you get them all to cheers by screaming like monkeys and drop the shots. its a blast.

patron chilled by far my fav to do, my boy knox, candace and i used to go thru a bottle of that shit in an hour behind the bar together.

id have to say the best shot i do that everyone gets the most enjoyment out of would be the bacardi 151 ill drop 2oz of that in and light my fingers on fire. next thing you know 14ft fireball the crowd goes wild and the tips start flowin.

i could go on about drinks all day, although it is about time for me to go have one and get behind the bar at work. and not a moment to soon, im starting to get blood in my alcohol stream :)

Sintoo

Sorceror

Ekse Buddha;468149 said:
Based on the number of views vs posts on this thread, i'm guessing most of you are <21years of age :(

Based on where you posted this thread I'd guess you're illiterate :D
But to answer your question Long island iced tea, it seems to be
the recurring drink that happens to find it's way to me, no matter what
the latest trend is.
Otherwise I'm not much into drinks, beer is usually the liquid of choice.

And I still can't figure out why you guys have a legal drinking age of 21 in USA.
You can drive a car at 16! A pure and breed killing machine at 16!
But you can't have a beer until you're 21?

cmcmcm

Knight

PwNoGrApHy;468098 said:
Lemondrops

Crank;468184 said:
wow, seriously? that is such a chick drink. a girls night out chick drink. when i see guys come up and order drinks like this at work, i laugh my ass off. i have even asked if they needed vagisil for their pussitis.

:D:D:Dlol:D:D:D

Crank;468184 said:

i enjoy lots of diff drinks at work. most common is the rootbeer jager bomb, then the jager bomb, also american honey chilled (its wild turkey bourbon fused with honey), jameson, middletons, blacksmiths (smithwicks and guiness this is a pint of beer 50/50 of each) kettle one and redbull, i enjoy doing the screaming monkeys when i get a bunch of girls up to the bar it is a shot that ill give on the house for bachelorette parties and birthdays it has creme de banana, vodka and pineapple chilled. you get them all to cheers by screaming like monkeys and drop the shots. its a blast.

patron chilled by far my fav to do, my boy knox, candace and i used to go thru a bottle of that shit in an hour behind the bar together.

id have to say the best shot i do that everyone gets the most enjoyment out of would be the bacardi 151 ill drop 2oz of that in and light my fingers on fire. next thing you know 14ft fireball the crowd goes wild and the tips start flowin.

i could go on about drinks all day, although it is about time for me to go have one and get behind the bar at work. and not a moment to soon, im starting to get blood in my alcohol stream :)

Jesus I wasn't saying this was my drink of choice, I was just stating it's not a bad shot. Absolut Citron is the fucking shit.

FYI if you drink 151 you're nuts. That shit destroys my stomach.

Blacula

Knight

Crank;468184 said:

Straight tequila, jagermeister, 151, 99 bananas, or Stolichnaya vodka. I win the macho game sir! :)

Dollpartz

Squire

Depending on my level of intoxication (I'll drink anything when I'm pissed) I enjoy drinking these:

Gin and juice :cool:
Tequila + salt + lemon
Scotch on the rocks
Triple shot vodka + OJ
Rum shots (I hate coke)
Absinthe + sugarcube
Jagerbombs are okay, a bit sweet though.. I prefer drinking jager straight out of the bottle.

Blacula

Knight

*sings*

"The Cuervo Gold..... the fine Columbian, make tonight a wonderful night.."