UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Favorite Drinks @ Da Clubz

Crank

Sorceror
Re: Favorite Drinks @ Da Clubz

Blacula;468276 said:
Straight tequila, jagermeister, 151, 99 bananas, or Stolichnaya vodka. I win the macho game sir! :)

well played sir lol :)

PwNoGrApHy;468252 said:
Jesus I wasn't saying this was my drink of choice, I was just stating it's not a bad shot. Absolut Citron is the fucking shit.

FYI if you drink 151 you're nuts. That shit destroys my stomach.

i only take the 151 to shoot fireballs, i do not actually ingest it.
also i was just bustin your balls. :)

Blacula;468739 said:
*chokes*

Thought: I don't understand why people mix Captain Morgan though, it tastes fine straight.

i actually prefer sailor jerrys over captain morgan. def a lot better mixed or str8, give it a shot (pardon the pun) you wont be disappointed :)

im a beer and bourbon man usually, guineas if I'm taking it easy and mickeys ice or leinenkugels if I'm on a mission. I have also been dabbling in brewing my own beer and just kegged a skullsplitter clone

if I get a mixed drink it's a whiskey sour
I drink Irish carbombs once a year on my birthday

cap morgan, straight, no chasers. actually all my shots i take straight with no chasers. screwdrivers and jagar bombs

jmaster

Sorceror

when i bartend and i want to impress a lady, any bottle where i can flip it is the best choice, because i look hella cool. and it makes the panties slide off quicker, and the best shot to make them while doing the flipping would be silk panties, because it's just right for the occasion. When i go out to drink, usually just a budlight for the drinkability, or makers and ginger. Or just shots of jack.
But if you're out with a lady friend, it's always better to know an array of shots just to get her drunk.
The tastiest by far is "an englishmen's toffee" which won't get you drunk at all, but it's fucking delicious. the better way to drink it is Bailiey's and chamborge in a blnder with some ice, makes nice icecream. Or on the rocks if you don't like the thickness of the cream after blended.
Another tasty drink that will get you shitty is a Purple DUI
1/2 shots of - Jose cuervo, jimbean, yukon, sloe gin, blue curacao(sp) and fill with sprite, than shake.
Purple DUI :D lol

buckfast!!!! If your not from the uk you prob wont know what buckfast is, basically its tonic wine thats meant to be mixed with lemonade/water/anything but it gets drunk straight and gets you fucked. it got some chemical in it that shighly addictive and a wee bit trippy. all the winos here drink it and quite often so does everyone else :)

but on a serious note guiness, dark rum, gin

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

I'm not much of a drinker but if I drink casually at home, I like hard lemonade. If I'm at a bar, I'll go for crown and coke or jack and cherry coke. I'll drink pretty much anything really tho - I'm not picky. Now, if I'm hitting shots, I'd prefer any of the puckers, tequilla, or tequilla rose.

Blacula

Knight

LadyCrimson;472767 said:
I'm not much of a drinker but if I drink casually at home, I like hard lemonade. If I'm at a bar, I'll go for crown and coke or jack and cherry coke. I'll drink pretty much anything really tho - I'm not picky. Now, if I'm hitting shots, I'd prefer any of the puckers, tequilla, or tequilla rose.

YOU DRINK LIKE A GIRL! :)