UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Film Thread

The Instigator

Sorceror

Howl

Sorceror
Re: Film Thread

Dollpartz;618043 said:
Lewl. It's awful. Pretty much lumped together in those horrid "anime" sunday morning cartoons.

Never really heard of it. I skipped through and only really caught the cat part, actually looks pretty funny. But yea, it's Poké-quality, by the sounds of it.

Howl

Sorceror

Monty Python can be pretty funny. Never heard of the rest =/

Just watched Sin City, neo noir is awesome.

Howl

Sorceror

Just think about it. It's impossible to make a decent sequel to such a good movie. Masterpeices like that should be left alone and never ruined with crappy hollywood paydays.

mantorras

Sorceror

Your are right, it would be pretty hard.That movie had almost everything good, the music, the actors , the plot, photography...
There's few sequels I can think of that turned out good. Maybe terminator 1 and 2 and alien & aliens.

MB

Knight

Some say he's dead. Some say he never will be.

or something like that
That you, Del Gue?

Dollpartz

Squire

Some sequels are better than the former.
EG Starwars, Startrek, Terminator & Aliens.. etc. But it's hard to beat something when the bar has been set with such high standards. Sin City 2 was a box office bomb, I heard it was pretty shithouse so I haven't bothered with it.

Spiderman 3 was on T.V last night, I went to a buddies and they were watching it.. Anyway, long story short - shite movie but one of the actors in it reminded me of a pretty well written regalement of James Dean that I had seen awhile ago.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqosam94RJ0