UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Fix economy please

Status
Not open for further replies.

YewGuards

Sorceror
What? He's not deleting it, he's just correcting a small five-year-old bug. Nothing major.
Or he's slightly altering an imbalance in a online world in desperate need of adjustment.

Essentially this is less of an Iphone comparison and more of a government passing a bill to improve it's country.

MelodyTFA

Squire
It was easy... just time consuming.

Hey everyone look, it's Vizeroth the Great Forum Warrior! He's laying down the smack... </sarcasm>

The only one calling anyone stupid is you. My post, which you replied to was actually offering perspective on item values. It's insane to me to think someone is spending an entire percentage point of the entire economy for an item. You obviously didn't let that soak in before your irrational and emotional reply. No one made the statement that "it's their own fault", I simply made a statement that it is a bug. If I go in and add Hybrid Armor straight up via [add hybridplatechest - the item is not blessed. It's not supposed to be blessed. That is the very definition of a bug. It should be fixed.

No one is going to lose their armor, so your final statement is also false.

It wasnt meant to be blessed at the start but it was a success. When you accidently make a different tasting cake and it ends up better you dont trew away the cake :) . please consider the low impact of hybrid suits and the fact that the 3 people always crying about it dont even play hybrid! We need fun and usefull items like this to make grinding gold worthwhile... You can only wear a certain amount of flashy cloths and mounts at a time :)

uonewb

Page
It wasnt meant to be blessed at the start but it was a success. When you accidently make a different tasting cake and it ends up better you dont trew away the cake :) . please consider the low impact of hybrid suits and the fact that the 3 people always crying about it dont even play hybrid! We need fun and usefull items like this to make grinding gold worthwhile... You can only wear a certain amount of flashy cloths and mounts at a time :)
oh staaaahhhhp

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member

I actually believe the impact of it is much worse than most pretend. We did some tests last night to show how much of a problem it was or wasn't. I've done a bunch of impact analysis and I believe it's time to fix it. Some argue the "cake" tastes great, others argue the "cake" tastes like shit. I personally find it bland and think that something which was meant to be fun, turned into a ridiculous item that does nothing to really benefit the shard.... and there are a lot of those that need to be fixed.

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
stop crying just use valorite plate lmfao... yeah not like I see ur trammy ass on the field for more than 2 seconds before you run offscreen anyways, seriously quit crying about items... so what you lose something when you die! CUE THE INSTANT OFFSCREEN MODE.

This actually is a fair argument, though the namecalling is not necessary. Valorite armor actually stimulates the economy, the players have to mine it, make it, sell it etc....

Vizeroth

Sorceror
This actually is a fair argument, though the namecalling is not necessary. Valorite armor actually stimulates the economy, the players have to mine it, make it, sell it etc....
It's a non-sequitur. My argument is about screwing people out of wealth, not whether or not I can wear a blessed suit of armor.

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
Of course. As we all know, implications don't exist and "The Admirable Ryan" is insusceptible to rationalizing.

"We're not taking away your phone. We're just destroying its value by releasing an OS that isn't compatible with it, ensuring that no app will ever be written for it again. Totally different!"
Oops, there I go again with those irrational implications.

Whatever you'd like to call it, blessed Hybrid plate became a part of the economy when it was sold for a YEAR AND A HALF. Try and put yourself in the position of those "crazy" people who spent all of that time, effort, and resources to get this stuff. Wrap your mind around that 200,000,000 number and realize how badly you'd be fucking people by arbitrarily destroying their investment in that which they had every reason to believe was not a bug, but part of the game.

Then again, I am being pretty silly here. I'm asking empathy of a guy who had no moral qualms about selling black kasas for 50,000,000 gold to people as a gold sink when 5M kasas could be blessed and dyed black:

We all had bets on how long it would take you to go with the personal attacks as usual... I won ;)

Of your entire post, the only thing that matters is the 200M number and how bad we're "fucking people"... Am I really fucking people? Or did people fuck themselves for pixels? What makes them worth so much? Why would someone spend 200M of their hard earned pixels on Hybrid Plate? Because it provides an advantage, or because it looks good? It's run it's course and it's time for it to be fixed. Acting out and being petulant on the forums isn't going to change that.

Status
Not open for further replies.