UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Forum Member of the Year!!!

There's no way Dany Mortal would be given a GM position

.... right?

Dude was exaggerating, if that's White She Devil. The dude holding the pure white wasn't a staff member just a regular player White thought was a neutral third party player but ended up being Dany's friend. Dany won 2 out of 3 duels. The first 2 he got the pw then White said how about a third for everything I got vs what you got for me. Dany agreed, and lost. Dany said it wasn't really a fuck up but he did lose. The neutral third party kept all the shit and gave it to Dany. White then went on the forum and cried and cried and finally said he would quit gamers. I am sure you can find the original post with the details on it.

pete liv

Sorceror
Re: Forum Member of the Year!!!

My vote goes to DM. He helped me setup/learn sallos.
This is an an corp but ill give mad shout outs to arcane noxious/dany mortal for the private servers he would set up just to 1v1 on and possibly steal my account
You were true UO style life
Sucks i cant plat anymore at least i still have forums i guess

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
This is an an corp but ill give mad shout outs to arcane noxious/dany mortal for the private servers he would set up just to 1v1 on and possibly steal my account
You were true UO style life
Sucks i cant plat anymore at least i still have forums i guess
Why can't you play?

It can't be a machine problem, since UO's a 90's game and probably would work fine on any existing computers I can imagine

pete liv

Sorceror
In september i sustained a massive eye injury i am still recovering from. In 2018 i had a daughter and in 2020 i had a son.
so now all my time that used to be spent working is watching my children while ny wife works at a bank.
i can barely look at a phonescreen let alone a monitor which sucks because i could find a work from home job except for searing fucking pain from light sensitivity. Also i cant drive anymore.my sleep schedule is fucked up too. But i get to be with my kids the whole time
I cant imagine logging in and seeing all those blinding colors these days, i remember back in 2021 logging on and like shitting myself at the prevalence of the neon shit, these days id probably actually literally be in physical pain from opening someones paperdoll
/blog
Pic related the only thing i can reasonably enjoy still, catching reptiles. And then scaring my wife with them.

Attachments

• 20210830_183830.jpg
    20210830_183830.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 2

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
Wow man, that's a rough injury, hope it gets better.

Grats on the kids though, that's neat and good news, and hopefully you'll enjoy spending time with them. When mine were that age, unfortunately I had to work 7days/week so I certainly missed out on that a bit.

All things considered, then I think not playing UO is probably the least of your concern anyway. But honestly, I also believe that memories of UO are far superior than the experience of playing it today, so it might not be that bad of a thing to stick to your memories ;)

pete liv

Sorceror
Wow man, that's a rough injury, hope it gets better.

Grats on the kids though, that's neat and good news, and hopefully you'll enjoy spending time with them. When mine were that age, unfortunately I had to work 7days/week so I certainly missed out on that a bit.

All things considered, then I think not playing UO is probably the least of your concern anyway. But honestly, I also believe that memories of UO are far superior than the experience of playing it today, so it might not be that bad of a thing to stick to your memories ;)
For real
Ive been cruising old threads trying to find my screenshots and shit just because i nuked my own social media accounts years ago. Im glad im still able to do anything at all to be honest.
Happy for my time here and extremely pleased with how everything in general turned out. I feel you when it comes to the day grind, before my injury i was barely home; now i cant leave. I like it better this way.
If our server stays up long enough my daughter will definitely be farming balrons on my tamer sometimes. Shes got 3 more years probably though.
We're all going to make it
Im lucky enough to live in nature, so much of it that owls fly into my house. I feel alot of this world has become completely detached from the outside, and not like i used to be, i am no one to talk, shut in for days getting idocs and pk'd, but literally removed/alienated from nature itself. I fret for the future but will do all i can to offset this garbage damage they have done.

Attachments

• IMG_20201203_204813327.jpg
    IMG_20201203_204813327.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 2