UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Forum Member of the Year!!!

Fides

Sorceror
Re: Forum Member of the Year!!!

I vote for no one...popularity contests are dumb and fill ones head with bigot thoughts.

I feel like im in junior high reading this over again.

Re: Forum Member of the Year!!!

Mara hands down. pretty much an overal good knowledge of the game mechanics, and clearly has played, or is still playing a great deal. anyone that sticks in there with the forums, and the game itself should win it in my eyes.

sssuuu

Knight
Where is Mara anyways, she/he haven't seen them for a little bit. But looks easily that Mara would be Forum member of the year.

*Rides away on an emu*

Mara

Knight
I'm around. Was fixing some links in a few of the threads and what not. I never really was looking for much in terms of recognition, but I do appreciate all the positive replies. Seems I have so many enemies in the game, and lots of friends on the forums. All I have ever really wanted was for the shard to have the population it deserves. Such a great setup with a lot of things and people going for it. It should really have at least double the current population. Thanks again for the nice replies.

sssuuu

Knight
I'm around. Was fixing some links in a few of the threads and what not. I never really was looking for much in terms of recognition, but I do appreciate all the positive replies. Seems I have so many enemies in the game, and lots of friends on the forums. All I have ever really wanted was for the shard to have the population it deserves. Such a great setup with a lot of things and people going for it. It should really have at least double the current population. Thanks again for the nice replies.

Yes, I have to fix a couple threads too with their links, it will take awhile :(
But yes, whenever someone gets recognized for their contributions, there will always be someone around to try belittle their achievements.

*Rides away on an emu*

I just received an email letting me know someone posted in a thread I had never seen.

Everything looks so different. I'm like a caveman that's just been thawed out.

Darc Abyss

Sorceror
I just received an email letting me know someone posted in a thread I had never seen.

Everything looks so different. I'm like a caveman that's just been thawed out.

I haven't seen you post in a longgggg time. SORAGED is new too, need a new acct for it now since its seperate from UOG forums.

Yea... DANY MORTAL.... that was the little th eif kid who got owned so he cryed and used a Staff account to steal my stuff....

It was a guildie of his that was a Couselor... held the items then keep my items and the items I won off Dany for killing him. Then the wanna be staff gave all the shit to Dany Boy...