UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Forum Member of the Year!!!

NC-17

Sorceror
Re: Forum Member of the Year!!!

Had i not been bannd for like 7 months...

I MIGHT BE THE WEEENERRR

Turner13

Sorceror

Black sheep.

Always willing to share his knowledge, help new players to get setup and held a very generous and fun event to liven up the shard.

Edalon

Squire

I vote for Mara too. He always takes his time to make eloquent and factually correct posts. He is always respectful and I havent ever noticed him showing any negative feelings towards anyone.
This makes Mara the winner. Honorary mention goes to Lord Hinajasa/Hijavisa though.

Stides40oz

Knight

ive always enjoyed reading mara's posts. I was going to say mara before even reading this thread.

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

I don't have anything against Dany mortal whatsoever, but don't you think it would be strange to have a forum member of the year that is banned from the forums??

GimpCent

Knight

MadeInQuebec;2161774 said:
I don't have anything against Dany mortal whatsoever, but don't you think it would be strange to have a forum member of the year that is banned from the forums??

Strange yeah sure without a doubt but I come from the land where they made George Bush President not once but twice......

Trust me stranger shit has happened

Dexter420

Sorceror

GimpCent;2161778 said:
Strange yeah sure without a doubt but I come from the land where they made George Bush President not once but twice......

Aint that the truth...

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

GimpCent;2161778 said:

lol, I have to give credits to that :tounge:

GimpCent

Knight

Tbh Mara deserves to win but banned or not Dany ruled the pvp section this year

*scouts out*

WillyDaSquid

Sorceror

hahahah theres actually a reward for this?

i guess mara hes one of the few who actually come to this board to contribute anymore