UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Forum Rules: Give your input

Status
Not open for further replies.

kdivers

Knight
I support having some form of structure in play. As far as general attitude goes, it should be on a case by case kinda basis. Talk among other staff, agree on a consensus. I like the PVP smack talk as long as it is just a general "you sux dix bra, get on mah levl and 1v1 me for mils, but i wont log on to 1v1 you"

BrandonMK

Sorceror
I support having some form of structure in play. As far as general attitude goes, it should be on a case by case kinda basis. Talk among other staff, agree on a consensus. I like the PVP smack talk as long as it is just a general "you sux dix bra, get on mah levl and 1v1 me for mils, but i wont log on to 1v1 you"

Go back to Zen.vera. No one asked for your input. Get on my level, bra.

Code Blue

Knight
Well, this is the question. Should I go into the PvP forums and lay down on the racist comments and just pure shit talk that has nothing to do with the game?

I have been leaving it alone for the most part unless it was just blatantly just out of control. But other members of the community would prefer that I went in there guns blazing and start shooting down people.

This is why I posted this thread, should the rules be strictly enforce there as well?

Meh. A little trolling doesn't hurt and I am not going to bury people for that. Only if people start to go overboard. There is not really a solid rule on there, but I believe I can always put it under spam.

But we do have an off-topic forum if you want to spam in there.
Ban the racist fucks please

Code Blue

Knight
As being banned more times then anyone on these forums I applaud @Oenomaus at his efforts to get me banned for 5 more years lol.

Just kidding boss. I work hard in rl and this is where I go to kick back.

And he know who, i dig it, rekt. "Bruh"

General Lee 21

Wanderer
It was brutal for a few months.

There are about 670 obi_kanobi#@yahoo email addresses using IPs from all around the southern part of the U.S. And oenemous still got me almost instantly everytime.

Although I think Felipe got me beat lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.