UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Forum Signatures

Tetsuo3d

Sorceror
Re: Forum Signatures

actually it's really not hard at all to explain it. Just have them upload it on photobucket or something. it makes the whole link you need to post it in as a sig right below it.

Fez_

Knight

oh.. you have no idea -_-

i give people that link and they have no idea where to put it and even after screen-shotting the link in the right location with the wraps all done and dusted three people people have still managed to fail... in the past iv had to actually log onto their accounts and do it :(

oh and tiny pic gives the image source with the img wraps on it also

or they can right click the image and copy image location and add the wrapps themselves

i think you under-estimate how bad people are at forums/computers/html

Fez_

Knight

ScubaSean

Sorceror

I would like a signature just like yours, but it says "Made In Quebec"

Also, thats a hideous sig above me, well done.

Jeezy

Sorceror

If you'd replace the chick in option 1 with Mila Kunis, i'd gladly take it off your hands.

xD

Fez_

Knight

Jeezy;1883022 said:
If you'd replace the chick in option 1 with Mila Kunis, i'd gladly take it off your hands.

xD

Maybe? i dunno

and i dunno why Seans trolling

Siq

Sorceror

got anything bold? just wondering =)

AIm:Siquaba

if any question

Jeezy

Sorceror

Oh shit! Thats sweet, I never even noticed another post.

btw, Mila Kunis is so effin hot!
TY

namlamina

Sorceror

Yo Fez, Gimme something good. Name: Animal Man (namlamina backwards). Saw It's All Gone Pete Tong yesterday... I wanna go to Ibiza so bad now.

Fez_

Knight

namlamina;1884400 said:
Yo Fez, Gimme something good. Name: Animal Man (namlamina backwards). Saw It's All Gone Pete Tong yesterday... I wanna go to Ibiza so bad now.

haha a sick film.. maybe including the badger?

UOGamersGirl

Wanderer

Fez_;1882114 said:
As title says

(If you do not know how to upload externally hosted images/signatures please find out prior to requests, i will not attempt to explain.. because I'm bad at it and it takes forever)

(i made these for fun.. i will not be taking requests)

I'm confused. You're giving out free forum signatures, but you will not be taking requests?

ScubaSean

Sorceror

UOGamersGirl;1884604 said:
I'm confused. You're giving out free forum signatures, but you will not be taking requests?

Hes giving those signatures out. He will put your name in them, and give them to you.

But apparently he does and does not take requests. Someone asks for a chick in a sig, and he makes it. But I ask, and he calls me a troll.

Interesting.

Can I have my name in each of them? I cant decide what to make my signature.

Fez_

Knight

ScubaSean;1882852 said:
Thats a hideous sig
I call this trolling seeing as I'm not doing any1 a disservice

due to people ignoring the "no requests" ting ill just make what ever, drop me a comment on what you would like (if you want one) and i might make it.

sorry for any confusion ^^