UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Forum Signatures

Fez_

Knight
Re: Forum Signatures

Fez_

Knight

Hand drawn ^^

i would like to thank Siq for his very generous 1m donation :)

Andrew_Jackson

Sorceror

Heya! Could you make one based on Andrew Jackson, the US president? I don't really care what you put on it... Perhaps something to do with a VETO stamp or a 20 dollar bill?

Have fun. :p

Fez_

Knight

you would not believe the trouble Photoshop gives you if it thinks your trying to forge money.. GOD DAMN NOTE RECOGNITION SOFTWARE!

Jeezy

Sorceror

Fez_;1884955 said:

you would not believe the trouble Photoshop gives you if it thinks your trying to forge money.. GOD DAMN NOTE RECOGNITION SOFTWARE!

Are you serious??

Fez_

Knight

yep you just have to be 1337 to get around it wihtout downlaoding cracks and patches and all that hooharr look

and if you were implying about me doing something retarded about the sig.. in my defense i have no idea who Andrew Jackson is, what a 20 looks like or wtf the veto stamp is o_O

namlamina

Sorceror

Fez_;1884971 said:
yep you just have to be 1337 to get around it wihtout downlaoding cracks and patches and all that hooharr look

and if you were implying about me doing something retarded about the sig.. in my defense i have no idea who Andrew Jackson is, what a 20 looks like or wtf the veto stamp is o_O

Ohhh Parliament... So much better than the BI-Partisan Political system of the US.

Siq

Sorceror

Just wanna say thanks Fez for the awesome hand drawn Sig. Just what i wanted. I had No problem handing over 1,000,000 gp to the guy =) I only told him something bold. and i love it <3 really is a pice of art

Fez_

Knight

namlamina;1885015 said:
Kinda hard to steal what you made yourself :p

haha no way it would make it alot easier :p
BUT it did forced me to learn how to open moving images in photoshop (inlaying it as a video and messing around with file types)

Ill consider making you one miq so long as my work will not be in vein (aka it wont sit unused in this thread forever)

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

Fez_;1885109 said:
haha no way it would make it alot easier :p
BUT it did forced me to learn how to open moving images in photoshop (inlaying it as a video and messing around with file types)

Ill consider making you one miq so long as my work will not be in vein (aka it wont sit unused in this thread forever)

I promise I will use it, unless you intentionally make it ridiculously horrible. Which someone as professional as yourself will never do ;)

namlamina

Sorceror

MadeInQuebec;1885122 said:
I promise I will use it, unless you intentionally make it ridiculously horrible. Which someone as professional as yourself will never do ;)

Oooh, see that Fez? He's sweet-talkin you into doing it. Careful man, they say the Siren's Call is deadly.