UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Frank Sinatra - James Dean

BrandT

Wanderer
Frank Sinatra - Dean Martin

If there were ever trammies in the world of music these guys would be the pioneers. God, they SUCK.

Current trammies of music that come to mind: Blink182, Good Charlotte, and anything else that starts with "The" that plays in your local rock station.

BrandT

Wanderer
Ok drowning. Keep telling yourself that you have taste because you like what the media tells you to like.

Exquisite.

BrandT said:
Ok drowning. Keep telling yourself that you have taste because you like what the media tells you to like.

Exquisite.

He likes Good Charlotte, AFI, ect. All the other bands the radio plays to attract the croud whos willing to buy the most merchandise.

I've been playing guitar for 4 years. I saw the tabs for Good Charlotte.... And litterly ANYONE can play the songs with one finger...

BrandT

Wanderer
Yeah, all these bands have 2-3 powerchords in a song and that is it. I, mean I wouldn't knock it if it didn't sound like shit, but it does.

Seriously stop listening to wuss rock and grow some balls.
Sevendust, Tool, A Perfect Circle
THAT'S music. Not the shit you guys are naming/listen to.

Bright said:
Seriously stop listening to wuss rock and grow some balls.
Sevendust, Tool, A Perfect Circle
THAT'S music. Not the shit you guys are naming/listen to.
Anyone who listens to trendy "hard nu gay metal" should be shot in the face by homer simpson's double barrel make-up gun, have a tattoo of "faggot" across thier forhead, another tattoo directly above the ass-hole with an arrow pointing to it reading "Insert here" and then you should be thrown into an asylum made only for rapists.

If you want "Hardcore" listen to D.O.A. or GG Allen or.. other bands in and around the same genre.

OK? Thnx.

Edit:
IRL. I mean come on... Tool? What the Fuck. Are you some depressed gothic teen? "Hey look at me, I'm goth! I haven't got a fuckest idea of what that means, but damn right I'm going to be cool and wear all black with black make-up in the scorching hot sun!!"

Edit #2: On a brief side note: The 3 bands you listed can all be heard daily on one new rock station.

treehouse

Sorceror
anything that is truly great will not be in the past 25 years, with the exception of nirvana. and maybe guns n' roses

treehouse said:
anything that is truly great will not be in the past 25 years, with the exception of nirvana. and maybe guns n' roses
ehh.. nirvana got old after 24 hours... G n' R...well Mr. Brownstone was good lol
Nofx could be added to that list..

Guns N' Roses kick the shit out of all these new metal rock bands. Their songs are good and they are actually musically talented. New metal bands just have some guitarist turning up the gain and ripping two chords as hard as he can, while his buddy does throat vocals, because he can't actually sing. Sounds like someone has identity crisis going on here to me, trying to be hard core so you think you have to listen to hard core music. How about you guys grow some balls, and stop listen to what everyone tells you is good, and develop your own taste for music.

By the way, Frank Sinatra rules too.

First off, Sevendust, Tool, and APC are not "Nu Metal". Right there just shows your ignorance. Goth teen?...I'm sorry I think I said Tool, and not Marilyn Manson... You very rarely hear any Sevendust on the radio, and the Tool you hear is only a few songs. I'm sorry that these bands have too much talent for you to appreciate. Danny Carey > Any drummer of the bands you mentioned.

PS: Nirvana Sucked. Plz talk about what a good role model he is....Yes....he shot himself in the head....what good role he's setting for society.

Willis-

Wanderer
Right so now Nirvana suck because Kurt shot himself? Him suiciding has nothing to do with the music they produced, which by the way, was far from sucking.

But really this thread is just pointless everyone is entitled to like their own music, just because some random punter over the internet doesn't love the same band you do doesn't mean you need to fire up.

Face it if everyone listened to the bands you liked then you'd stop listening to them because its COOL TO BE DIFFERENT RIGHT?

BrandT

Wanderer
But the issue remains: Sinatra and Dean suck with their "croon" voices and watered-down rip-off "jazz" that they sang over.

[e puke
*pukes*

BrandT said:
Keep telling yourself that you have taste because you like what the media tells you to like.

actually it was Reel Big Fish who told me to go to the record store and buy what they played.... because thats what the record companies wanted me to do...

and seriously, who can argue with record companies?

don't be a hater!

I like Frank Sinatra's stuff.... and i listen to punk/rock/metal/ska/rap also....

I realize that this does make me lame.... but everyone pretty much knew that anyway...

BrandT

Wanderer
I didn't call you lame. All I said was that Sinatra and Dean were two un-original fucks who sucked each other's penises. In less words.

edit: And you can like them all you want, but that won't change what they were.

As far as what you quoted, I don't listen to music because MTV/RadioStation/Magazine tells me that it's good, but because I heard it and I liked it.

JohnDoe

Wanderer
James Dean wasn't even a musician you fucking darsh. He was an actor.

You're the biggest fucking moron I've ever come across. Please, do humanity a favor and kill yourself.

BrandT

Wanderer
Correction: Dean Martin.

Darsh? What is that? Is that a coloquial term native to the hicks in the backwoods?

Correction 32: I wouldn't call Dean Martin and Sinatra musicians either, to me they were "acting" as if they were.

Kthx. And try to be more original with your flames, that whole "favor-killyourself" drill has been totally worn down.