UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Frank Sinatra - James Dean

treehouse said:
anything that is truly great will not be in the past 25 years, with the exception of nirvana. and maybe guns n' roses
Metallica...err...WAS great. 1991 and before. Maybe even earlier, if you consider the Black Album to be a sellout (which it sorta is).

Kazin-hybrid

Wanderer
GUNS N ROSES RUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Downing's current playlist: Paul Simon, Michael Bolton, Tom Jones and Men Without Hats.

treehouse

Sorceror
Led Zeppelin, GNR, Pink Floyd, OLD aerosmith, oh and you can add ACDC to the good music in the past 25 years. No seriously GNR kicks so much ass no metal band of today can even compete. Slash is my hero

BrandT said:
Correction: Dean Martin.

Darsh? What is that? Is that a coloquial term native to the hicks in the backwoods?

Correction 32: I wouldn't call Dean Martin and Sinatra musicians either, to me they were "acting" as if they were.

Kthx. And try to be more original with your flames, that whole "favor-killyourself" drill has been totally worn down.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

...<cough cough>....

ahem...

JohnDoe

Wanderer
BrandT said:
Correction: Dean Martin.

Darsh? What is that? Is that a coloquial term native to the hicks in the backwoods?

Correction 32: I wouldn't call Dean Martin and Sinatra musicians either, to me they were "acting" as if they were.

Kthx. And try to be more original with your flames, that whole "favor-killyourself" drill has been totally worn down.

Why the fuck would it be a coloquial term native to the hicks in the backwoods? I live in a city just like you live in a city. Granted, New York City, New York is much larger than Kansas City, Missouri, but it's a city nonetheless.

And it's not a minor correction, it's a correction that changes the entire fucking basis of this thread. James Dean wasn't even a member of the Rat Pack. Furthermore, I can't even believe that you would classify Frank Sinatra as an actor. Sure, he did dabble in acting, and his complete stage show was just as much a part of the entertainment as his music, but he was first and foremost a singer.

As far as my flame goes, I realize that what I wrote was cliche. That still doesn't detract from the fact that you truly are poisoning humanity with every second you continue to exist. Please, take the original statement to heart.

BrandT

Wanderer
I don't know why it would be, I don't live in the woods, I'll call it an 'educated' guess. But I must say that I am impressed by your lucid reasoning: "this fucking darsh (use?) doesnt like the rat pack, therefore he must die".

Brilliant.

JohnDoe

Wanderer
BrandT said:
I don't know why it would be, I don't live in the woods, I'll call it an 'educated' guess. But I must say that I am impressed by your lucid reasoning: "this fucking darsh (use?) doesnt like the rat pack, therefore he must die".

Brilliant.

Who is to say that I like the Rat Pack?

Booshnig

Sorceror
BrandT said:
If there were ever trammies in the world of music these guys would be the pioneers. God, they SUCK.

Current trammies of music that come to mind: Blink182, Good Charlotte, and anything else that starts with "The" that plays in your local rock station.
Dude, they are the fucking PK lords of life (besides George Carlin) (frank and dean that is). The only trammy pioneers in the world are John Kerry and Cradle of Filth.

Galgum

Page
Darsh is stolen from South Park. The epside where they went to Aspen for some free get-away. In any case, they mocked movies with montages and such and this one skiier dude called Stan Marsh a Darsh. That's where it's from. Darshes :p

Mike-hybrid

Wanderer
BrandT said:
If there were ever trammies in the world of music these guys would be the pioneers. God, they SUCK.

Current trammies of music that come to mind: Blink182, Good Charlotte, and anything else that starts with "The" that plays in your local rock station.

Dude, Blink182 rocks. Period. Travis is talented as fuck, as well is the entire band.

BrandT

Wanderer
Mike said:
Dude, Blink182 rocks. Period. Travis is talented as fuck, as well is the entire band.
I'm happy for you that you like them, but I will have to disagree with the talented stuff.

BrandT said:
I'm happy for you that you like them, but I will have to disagree with the talented stuff.

Indeed .... I have seen the blink live several times... and they suck... BAD....

They are funny live, but its not enough for me to forgive their pk'ing of punk as I knew it.

Vimes

Wanderer
Howz this for talent.
Sell lots of records
Make lots of money

I call that talent for any band that can do that.