UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Giving away my shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rambone

You've been ramb0ned
Re: Giving away my shit

I am deathly poor and would benefit greatly from everything you listed.

Raab Himself

Sorceror

Banana check your pm's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

joeycod

Wanderer

WEll should you give it to me, I would use your vast fortune to create an a donught factory where i would put crack into the donuts and have a stranglehold on the donut market. id then jack up the prices and become riche than my wildest dreams and then fuck alot of hookers and get hepitits C. b/c of this i would spit in your mouth. fuck you and your hepitis C.

SirOssis

Wanderer

Give it to me. I just contracted genital herpes and my dog died. :(

Also, for some reason.. my main account got wiped "for inactivity" I am guessing a few months ago. I lost "rares" that would make me a billionaire now. :(

Mokey

Wanderer

Ok I'm going to be honest --

If you look at my post history (is that possbile here?) you will notice I haven't posted in like 6 months...

I just recently (2 days ago) decided to return to UO along with my guild, we've all been wanting to come back for some time but since we all lost (most of us) our characters/houses/gold we've been really skeptical about how much fun it will be if return.

I think the stuff you have can go to benefit a guild that will be returning (8 of us) and will help further Uogamers by increasing pvp activity on the shard. Our guild is Donuts N diapers (D&D) and maybe some of you remeber us...

Currently we have nothing - no gold, regs, some of us have our characters but they have been dry looted by others who figured we quit (of course they quit now too and we don't have their account info to retrieve our stuff).

please help me and your fellow uogamer players!

If you need more details let me know -- We would really appreciate it, it would allow us to get on our feet going to practical things like regs/pots/gm armor and a home along with our guild stone.

and Just for the record here, We currently have a total of 800 gold - I have been trying to farm but it's hard to farm when your being constantly pk'd because you can't even afford gm armor or para pouches. =(

And it's not that we don't want to work either, We've just done it about 3 times now and it's quite tiring, twice because our stuff was hacked (some of it was replaced by banshee a long ass time ago).

Banana

Wanderer

Well I just lost 40k on the tables so far, and I lured Sheiv out of guard zone and killed him.

Kidding, gave him 200k.

But I wasn't kidding about losing 40 :mad:

I think I may have decided on a winner but keep them coming...

Banana

Wanderer

WTFDood's post really hit home so I am declaring him the winner. Mainly because I will be benefitting a whole guild rather than just some greedy bugger who happened to post something I laughed at.

Grats man, pming you.

Banana

Wanderer

Not implying anyone here is a greedy bugger :)

Thanks for the laughs guys. I think my favourite was someone asking for them to be my toilet.

Hope some others got some kind of sick enjoyment from this thread, either that or feelings of desperation and now disapointment. Thanks to everyone who posted.

joey2ultima

Sorceror

Well, was reading the forums and noticed you poste banana. And hell I'll give it a shot.

Reason you should give it to me? Well honestly I probably don't deserve it and I don't even know why I'm wasting the time to poste this. But unlike some of the other guys I won't waste the gold, it would be used to buy pvp supplies and waste some fools 100%. If you want you gold going towards killing nubs in your leagasy then give it to me. I'm not going to lie and say I'm broke, cause im not. If I was I'd probably be farming istead of reading the forums. So basicly give me the gold, I will buy pvp supplies and each time I kill someone I'll yell "Banana Beats" so everyone knows in spirit your still around to beat there ass.

Ontop of all this bullshit, Ill give you your shit back in the future if you return, my word. Im ghostface in game.

aim ghstultima

Peace

it cant be that bad for a guild to get some money seriously... just work as agroup, i think you guys pvp?? just msg me if you need help, i could take u guys to some places to farm and help u making good money... i got a guild myself too and everyones astruggeling from time to time... but everyone had a house after one week since UO is an easy game

joey2ultima said:
Well, was reading the forums and noticed you poste banana. And hell I'll give it a shot.

Reason you should give it to me? Well honestly I probably don't deserve it and I don't even know why I'm wasting the time to poste this. But unlike some of the other guys I won't waste the gold, it would be used to buy pvp supplies and waste some fools 100%. If you want you gold going towards killing nubs in your leagasy then give it to me. I'm not going to lie and say I'm broke, cause im not. If I was I'd probably be farming istead of reading the forums. So basicly give me the gold, I will buy pvp supplies and each time I kill someone I'll yell "Banana Beats" so everyone knows in spirit your still around to beat there ass.

Ontop of all this bullshit, Ill give you your shit back in the future if you return, my word. Im ghostface in game.

aim ghstultima

Peace
lol dewd that made me laugh!!! thx for that

Status
Not open for further replies.