UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Giving away my shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Giving away my shit

Nudity said:
You should give it to me becuase I am 100% The most hated person on this forums, no doubt.. And I honestly have little to nothing.

And because you rock my socks irl.
not only that ur looking so gay too. u emo fag or what?

Sam-hybrid

Knight

Pr0j3kt said:
Why are you guys always burnin' that kid? Move on. Jebus.

mate... have you seen some of the shit he has posted.. mostly pointles shit to get his post count up

Shadow772

Sorceror

snakexxx said:
mate... have you seen some of the shit he has posted.. mostly pointles shit to get his post count up

Hmm. Have you ever been to the UOGamers forums? Oh wait, you're there already. Shut up, and quit being gay.

Siccx

Wanderer

well could give me because im not a gm nuthugger, or a kiss ass like most this clowns... who like to suck a dick, no homo

Sam-hybrid

Knight

Pr0j3kt said:
Hmm. Have you ever been to the UOGamers forums? Oh wait, you're there already. Shut up, and quit being gay.

yes i have for 3 years.. its ok.. he can break the ruels cause hes a newbie :)
so its all gd, got to to learn some were :p

A Walrus

Wanderer

er... if im not mistaken sheiven is possession of a death shroud and is far from needing the 200k you gave him :<

Pretty much, Im homeless. My Lovely quint estate Decayed during my stint away. Now Im Homeless and lacking the funds to purchase a new "pad". You could defenitly help...thanks.

Demandred

Wanderer

I just started UO Gamers Hybrid today and donations of gold to buy reagents would be super cool :)

Status
Not open for further replies.