UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

GM's: MusclyBarbarian and Bile are account sharing

Re: GM's: MusclyBarbarian and Bile are account sharing

Carnak;728101 said:
but i thought id post here because a-e-i- is definetely the biggest complainer iv seen in the forums and in game,

It's clear you don't come around often.

Mister Dank;728129 said:
It's still just you.

the first thing you thought to say after dying to muscly:

"You aren't getting any of my gold. This game is fucking terrible!"

~

a minute later: "it was bile omg it was bile!"

LOL

I actually realized it during the duel after recognizing Muscly(Bile)'s defense (potions not included lol)

MB

Knight

Just keep telling yourself whatever you need to to justify you being the best in your mind.

Dexter-LoM

Knight

what I dont seem to understand from Raplesauce is please inlight me why would Bile share accounts with Muscly when Bile Has a better suit, scrolls to make any char superior to what Muscly use, and your gold to suply any tramy that ganks him at BG.

I would understand if he had rage quit again and drop his fortune but ..... last news I got even tho I havent played in a few days/week he has'nt drop nothing but seem from your end your ass to the dirt but thats a different story. Also after so many pages of this thread and also from the comment of Psz since he found a few fisherman trying to jack accounts I am pretty sure they checked there loggin's ip to see if you were puking shit out of your arse. But why care so much? to much gel in your hair? or you ran out of gel and had to rage somewhere and your mom told you to come rage on Uo? or is it cause maybe Bile took the time to help someone else then you to be better and you died to Muscly?

just fallow there tag and stop caring it aint worth it. now get in vent and ask someone to give you a hug might make you feel all warm and fuzzy and maybe you could start having fun again ,, so much rage might make you end up like Bile and just Rage at anyone that walks by your basement window.

Dollpartz

Squire

Ladies and gentlemen, I know Bile, and I know that Bile does not rage. He just talks loudly in a angry manner.

I know this because I am obsessed with him and I worship him. I have calculated the volume adjustments when conversing with Bile in vent. They are as follows:
After smoking a joint - Vol 220
In a heightened state - Vol 10

Hope that helps!

Dexter-LoM

Knight

Dollpartz;728210 said:
Ladies and gentlemen, I know Bile, and I know that Bile does not rage. He just talks loudly in a angry manner.

I know this because I am obsessed with him and I worship him. I have calculated the volume adjustments when conversing with Bile in vent. They are as follows:

Hope that helps!
ROFL ....

MB

Knight

There are two outcomes to a duel or field fight with Applesauce:

I win, noob! I am Applesauce the Mighty, Lord of all you see.
OMG, you're terrible! You only won because of x, y and z.

Dexter-LoM

Knight

MusclyBarbarian;728213 said:
There are two outcomes to a duel or field fight with Applesauce:

I win, noob! I am Applesauce the Mighty, Lord of all you see.
OMG, you're terrible! You only won because of x, y and z.
I agree but now you forgot one

OMG YOUR BILE GET THE FUCK OUT << GM GM GM ITS BILE lol

psz

Administrator

Dollpartz;728210 said:

Hope that helps!

This might win the Quote of the Year award...

Dexter-LoM;728201 said:
*I don't even play*

He was either account sharing or on a character named MusclyBarbarian, either way he is who i was fighting

Marok

Squire

Seer;728257 said:
does this really makes you feel better?
Look how many topics are bitching about Paul and Bile, it clearly makes EVERYONE feel better.

Seer

Wanderer

Marok;728258 said:
Look how many topics are bitching about Paul and Bile, it clearly makes EVERYONE feel better.

not everyone. Me and my guild really dont care about whos playing wich char.... and if we ever bitched about them it was for pure fun.
Caring kids are not allowed in D.C.... except for Balin cuz hes the best :)

Dexter-LoM

Knight

a-e-i-Own-you;728255 said:
He was either account sharing or on a character named MusclyBarbarian, either way he is who i was fighting
Well you said and I quote your words pretty certain that he was account sharing ,, and came on the forums accusing him and muscly to be account sharing making it that you tried to get him ban for something that you had no clue what you were talking about. there is no rules against guildmates calling there char the same name and role playing as if they were someone else. not saying that this was the case, maybe next time that you are almost certain of something maybe before calling wolf you should look at the other side of the coin and make sure you havent miss something. or more simple stop caring and go kill 10 ettins to get your insurance back and move on.

Marok

Squire

Then EVERYONE clearly loves Paul and Bile :D
And Bile making a character named after Muscly after people were talking about how easy Muscly was to kill sounds like Bile anyway. :p

Dollpartz

Squire

Applesauce should make a character named "Dollpartz" so people can stop referring to me as a goddamn newb and start referring to me as the loose hooker that will juggle a scrotum with her tongue for a buck fifty.

Dollpartz;728291 said:
Applesauce should make a character named "Dollpartz" so people can stop referring to me as a goddamn newb and start referring to me as the loose hooker that will juggle a scrotum with her tongue for a buck fifty.

Done