UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

GM's: MusclyBarbarian and Bile are account sharing

Esqarrouth

Wanderer
Re: GM's: MusclyBarbarian and Bile are account sharing

a-e-i-Own-you;728078 said:
I care about respect from people over the internet

Just because you and your shitty Shh! guild couldn't handle PvP on this shard doesn't mean you should bother the people that can.
your weak guild was opening topics about that shitty Shh! guild a while ago
just like they are opening topics about stop right now
rancour because we raped you with 300+ pings?

Esqarrouth;728315 said:
your weak guild was opening topics about that shitty Shh! guild a while ago
just like they are opening topics about stop right now
rancour because we raped you with 300+ pings?

To be perfectly honest, I don't think I ever died to any of you

aThLeTiC

Wanderer

lolol...applesauce, your such a tool. like the things you say just makes you look like a nerd

a revenant

Wanderer

a-e-i-Own-you;728255 said:
He was either account sharing or on a character named MusclyBarbarian, either way he is who i was fighting

Pathetic, Go fuck yourself.

aThLeTiC;728323 said:
lolol...applesauce, your such a tool. like the things you say just makes you look like a nerd

a revenant;728332 said:
Pathetic, Go fuck yourself.

LOL keep the hate rollin' fellas, this community has sucked balls for nearly 4 years now

Khephren

Knight

a-e-i-Own-you;728361 said:
LOL keep the hate rollin' fellas, this community has sucked balls for nearly 4 years now

but yet, some people stay...

they must like it...

I'll correct that for you tho :

LOL keep the hate rollin' fellas, The PvP community has sucked balls for nearly 4 years now

EvilChild

Knight

Khephren;728362 said:
but yet, some people stay...

they must like it...

I'll correct that for you tho :

Nah, the whole community sucks here.

Look at the ToTs fiasco, the pet releasers, mob lurers, and everything else that the trammies bitch about.

Khephren

Knight

I don't :)

But even by saying that, you must like it since you been here since 2007 (if not more...)

All of that isn't in my control, and this is a game and a free server, so why bother with something I have no control over ?

I just play the game as it is and I did meet some very cool people here, you just have to find your own people.

in my opinion, everything is fine, I just get a laugh everyday at people that get frustrated over the internet... and that wants answers on this and that... who gives a fuck to be honnest ? We have no control over this, so lets just give our free time for a free server and play as it is... you all know demise is the largest and the best and the longer running and so on....

if you don't like it.... just move on and do something else... UO will not make you live, get you sex(well maybe to some of you but I prefer the real shit) and pay your bills :)

Seer

Wanderer

Every online game communitty sucks at some point. This one isnt different. Online games are full of loosers in real life.
But its kinda hipocritical seeing Sauce talking about demise communitty being bad while he is the most patethic member of this forum.
Go Sauce, keep whinning and caring too much.... you fit well in any online community.

Khephren

Knight

you cant really generalise...

I don't consider myself someone like that... nor do I consider all the people I know and I tend to know some of them outside UO and like me, they are successfull people that just share the joy of gaming like me just like some others share the passion in cars and other shit.

Seer

Wanderer

Khephren;728372 said:
you cant really generalise...

I don't consider myself someone like that... nor do I consider all the people I know and I tend to know some of them outside UO and like me, they are successfull people that just share the joy of gaming like me just like some others share the passion in cars and other shit.

But im not generalizing. There are many nice people in every online game comunity as well.
But since its like "another life" loosers tend to hide after this e-life where they can be much better than they are in the real one.
I met lots of nice people around demise too and on every other online game i played.

GodZila

Sorceror

Seer;728381 said:
But since its like "another life" loosers tend to hide after this e-life where they can be much better than they are in the real one.
yup imagine how i suck irl :(

GodZila

Sorceror

got 20$ for me? want to have a good time?
i need to pay my internet bill :(
View attachment 24955
**btw this post is just to show how this thread is a useless pce of shit**
the title of this thread is 100% bull shit and should been
lich lored right after psz told you he dint give a fuck

Attachments

• fail22l-wtf.jpg
    fail22l-wtf.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 107

I know right :/ This shit hasn't been any good since FoA, FEAR, ATHF and R.W were big names. Jeff, we gotta quit this garbage.