UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Good Bye Asmodai/Mickey monday

KalivDIESEL

Sorceror
SO after all day him shit talking at the pond i get a challange from someone at pits, someone i have never seen. I accept. Shortly after beatign him a bunch of times his playing style and rank was too all familiar.. Then it clicked.. the kid i keep beating is none only but the shit talking baddy named mickey monday. As he denied it was him 15 times...

Bye baddyAsmodai-1.pngAsmodai-2.pngLucky Luciano-1.pngLucky Luciano-2.pngCarnifex-1.pngCarnifex-2.pngCarnifex-3.pngCarnifex-4.pngCarnifex-5.pngCarnifex-6.png

I mean I must have made him really mad or something lol. If you read the thead I made it quite clear he beat me seven times. And I beat him 23 times, so by my calculation I think that makes me the winner? Hmmm lol

KalivDIESEL

Sorceror
lol mickey.. these r just from when i turned screen shots on... I didnt know it was you untill our 6th duel of me owning you..

KalivDIESEL

Sorceror
So nice try.. And im confused clearly thats you that im killing.. Yet you tell me im terrible.. What does that say about you?

Dude your posting pictures of Asmodai who I NCD'd over a month ago lol. All you did is repost the same six screen shots from the last thread lol. Face it, you got embarrassed again. You should spend more time practicing and less time making up stories that make you look like a delusional idiot lol

So nice try.. And im confused clearly thats you that im killing.. Yet you tell me im terrible.. What does that say about you?

I never said you weren't good enough to get lucky a few times. Its alchy dueling, outta 20 duels your gonna get a couple lucky stuns lol. But the bottom line is you lost 13-6. That means im a lot better then you. Fuck, anybody who actually alchys knows im better then you. Get over it scrub

KalivDIESEL

Sorceror
I dont trust anyone who looks straight out of "Jersey Shore"..... Mickey wins by default
God you guys officially made my morning... First of all im not from jersey i live in New York... Second, I look better than any body on this shard.. end of story... While uo is all of your lives i play it on my free time, and have the social skills to enjoy my irl life.. You all are just mad because im not 300 pounds n pimples go from my face cheeks to my ass hole lips like all of you.. Im better at life then you all and im better at uo than you all... You all play to escape your miserable lives, while i play to try to make all of you kids finally want to commit irl... Too all of you.. Fuck You n have a nice day.

amtothepm

Knight
God you guys officially made my morning... First of all im not from jersey i live in New York... Second, I look better than any body on this shard.. end of story... While uo is all of your lives i play it on my free time, and have the social skills to enjoy my irl life.. You all are just mad because im not 300 pounds n pimples go from my face cheeks to my ass hole lips like all of you.. Im better at life then you all and im better at uo than you all... You all play to escape your miserable lives, while i play to try to make all of you kids finally want to commit irl... Too all of you.. Fuck You n have a nice day.
you sound upset bro