UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Goodbye UOG...

Flipper

Knight
Goodbye UOG...

Well, the time has come. Your beloved Flipper has left UO.

Long story short, I spilled milk all over my laptop. I'm on a macintosh right now and it's not looking good for my PC. Maybe in college I'll be back, but that's if I can afford a new computer.

I loved fighting you all, and will miss this awesome shard (except maybe some cheaters and whiners). To my friends, sorry this is so abrupt. To my enemies, let it be known this is just a game, and I respect the people behind the screens.

I'll be around the forums, on AIM, and maybe even in ventrilo when I'm at my rl friend's house... feel free to say hi!

-Flipper
(Engage with Rage, -Check 6-, N*SYNC, Clueless Victories, Death on the Battlefield, Minax FTW, Population Control... all great friends and allies in this struggle we call life)

Flipper

Knight
Re: Goodbye UOG...

PS, my accounts are going to a good rl friend, he's kinda a newb... bear with him =)

Oh, and don't expect me back ingame for a while, except maybe at a friends house for minutes, my only PC is severely fucked and I'm broke =( macintosh ftw now)

F

first.class.mail

Well, even tho I really don't play uo that much anymore, it really sucks that you quit. Wish you wouldnt, there's no one to finish my theif now, so there's not a single reason to play uo anymore, think i'm gonna give me account to randy, or does he have the guild uniform?

Either way, that char has 1.5mil and 5 cbd's so he'll be happy with that D:

Flipper

Knight

well, I deleted my Flipper character cause i didnt want anyone to have it, last thing i want is someone pretending to be me/people getting confused.

my rl friend is Randy Savage, you should see him around, he has an SD! char too, he likes Pking =) i'll give you his AIM first so you can tell if he's trustworthy hehe

r33n

Knight

flipper, no one loves you as much as i do.

k, maybe hk9...

i'll be talkign to you on aim in the very near future,, <33

Ejin

Wanderer

cu mate. ^^

good fights with you and jenova yesterday. Too bad jenova must shit talk geox constantly and then start bashing about how five skill is "no skill" yet he thrives on the chugging, running, and whoring explo pots.

anyhow, was nice knowing you =)

Smug_dgwi

Wanderer

You could install VMware on your mac and then play uo on a virtual Windows heh.

just a tought.

Flipper

Knight

oh, I wish... that's a good thought but if I had the money to shell out for virtual windows I would probably rather save it to get a new computer =)

Zakk

Wanderer

Flipper said:
oh, I wish... that's a good thought but if I had the money to shell out for virtual windows I would probably rather save it to get a new computer =)

...no one said to pay for it.

EsK-ProDiGy

Sorceror

Flipper said:
Well, the time has come. Your beloved Flipper has left UO.

Long story short, I spilled milk all over my laptop. I'm on a macintosh right now and it's not looking good for my PC. Maybe in college I'll be back, but that's if I can afford a new computer.

I loved fighting you all, and will miss this awesome shard (except maybe some cheaters and whiners). To my friends, sorry this is so abrupt. To my enemies, let it be known this is just a game, and I respect the people behind the screens.

I'll be around the forums, on AIM, and maybe even in ventrilo when I'm at my rl friend's house... feel free to say hi!

-Flipper
(Engage with Rage, N*SYNC, Clueless Victories, Death on the Battlefield, Minax FTW, Population Control... all great friends and allies in this struggle we call life)

lOL!! :foff: