UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Goodbye UOG...

Ron9413

Sorceror
Re: Goodbye UOG...

thx 4 the litttle lecture u gave me near the small marble house.......
it is sad that i didn't have the chance to enter (...) and roll with u
anyways cya

Lament

Knight

one time i spilled a whole glass of water on my laptop and didn't find it until i woke up the next morning. yer battery is most likely broken if not the whole thing. to fix the battery put some alchohol on a Qtip and rub it against the contact.
hope you come back

Lament said:
one time i spilled a whole glass of water on my laptop and didn't find it until i woke up the next morning. yer battery is most likely broken if not the whole thing. to fix the battery put some alchohol on a Qtip and rub it against the contact.
hope you come back
ypu... u should clean it right away or else the milk could coompletely destroy the parts...

elohdee

Knight

NASTY_DEVILx said:
ypu... u should clean it right away or else the milk could coompletely destroy the parts...

hopefully it blew him up and hes dead OOOH YEAHHHHH

Wingdozer

Wanderer

i poured a beer on my laptop the other day fighting. i quit playing and turned it upside down, ran and got a towel.. cleaned it real good then got a blow dryer to it as well for about 5 minutes.
The next day the keys were a bit sticky but it still worked fine. I lived somehow too, i guess they couldnt kill me and my buddies chased em off. Woot.

Flipper

Knight

Kenshi said:
wow flipper is teh cool i love him irl

YAYAAYYY

PS Geox shut your mouth you've made 5-10 "i'm leaving" threads and you're still fucking here =(

coldblood

Knight

Flipper said:
YAYAAYYY

PS Geox shut your mouth you've made 5-10 "i'm leaving" threads and you're still fucking here =(
dont forget the "NEW GILD OF GEOX REKRUTING" threads