UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Greetings to Great Wizard Oz

Mister Pink

Squire
Congrats, not sure how my suit dropped with auto renew on and bank full of gold but whatever

That sucks, if true. What was your bank balance at? Was it in check form or in gold?

I heard you did get some items back, but considering you are in a guild with some of the richest players, I'm sure you will be set up in no time. For the record I was too late to grab anything despite my previous post :p.

Edit: NVM I have your pet ball. pm me if you want it back.

Last edited:

Wizard Of Oz

Wanderer
#1 my guild has nothing to deal with my suit dropping, #2 every piece on my suit i worked my ass off for like most people do on this shard #3 im not asking for handouts #4 i had 400k in my accountin gold no check i checked it as soon as i saw my suit drop, #5 i got 3 pieces of gear that were 3 mod armor of course there gonna give the shit gear back lmfao

Mister Pink

Squire
This is why Demise needs to do better about making artifacts more affordable. Whether that be an event to drop prices to a reasonable level or whatever. If you lost your suit to a bug then that sucks even worse. I'd rather my items lose value than lose players, and because it's so hard to get an endgame suit I feel like most people just get discouraged and quit the game when they lose good stuff like this. Whether by user error, getting scammed, or whatever the case may be.