UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Greetings to Great Wizard Oz

Xionu

Sorceror
People who loot suits and go to the forums to brag shouldn't be on Demise. Grow up. Why don't you go play candy land?? You act like you should.

Losing a suit you've worked over a year for isn't fun. Some of you don't realize this. But once you lose your suit I'm sure you'll understand too.

Oz, you will get your suit back in no time. I know it.

Your bank balance ran out at 1/25/2016 4:24:04 AM (server time/UTC), at which point your armor became uninsured. It dropped the next death. I'm guessing you realized this, as you restocked your bank with more gold.

Sorry about your suit. :(
+1 cool you can find that out, sorry for the loss

Cornwallis

Sorceror
That is sad to hear about your suit, Oz. I am on neither side of the "teams" but I don't want to lose players. Hope you stick around man, you can always gain those pixels back.

Itchy Fish

Sorceror
Your bank balance ran out at 1/25/2016 4:24:04 AM (server time/UTC), at which point your armor became uninsured. It dropped the next death. I'm guessing you realized this, as you restocked your bank with more gold.

Sorry about your suit. :(
and there you have it

Whatever98

Squire
keep like 5 mil in the bank... even if you burn through 500k on being res killed it's better than losing suit, and practically impossible to burn through that much in 10-20k chunks

i am always scared to death of accidentally pressing the cancel renew button from some freak act of god

i also have no idea if being red or criminal does anything to your insurance? :S

Rest assured, if Hz killed you on the field, you are damn sure that it's gone forever, or be prepared to pay double what it's worth.

Just say that we returned the favor. No offence to Wizard Oz, because he is about the only chill dude over there.

Xionu

Sorceror
Why are you guys still posting on this thread? It was two days ago.... Sell his crap if you aren't going to give it back and get over it.

An eye for an eye is no way to live. But if you wish to, be my guest.

Stop kissing that Hz ass cheek @Xionu

If you like them so much and defend them in every thread, go join them and be Mb's personal assistant, im sure he needs someone to take care of the business in between his legs.