UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Group Events

What's your favorite Group Event?

• Red vs Blue

Votes: 124 16.6%
  • FFA

Votes: 55 7.4%
  • 1v1v1 (or more, like 1v1v1v1v1 etc)

Votes: 37 4.9%
  • 2v2 (or more, 2v2v2v2 etc)

Votes: 60 8.0%
  • 3v3 (or more, 3v3v3)

Votes: 37 4.9%
  • 4v4

Votes: 7 0.9%
  • 5v5

Votes: 10 1.3%
  • CTF

Votes: 377 50.4%
  • Other, post

Votes: 41 5.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Irina

Wanderer
Re: Group Events

Betty says:
you didn't put any 1vs1 options up
Irina says:
group
Irina says:
events
Irina says:
title
Irina says:
of
Betty says:
:(
Irina says:
threadd
Irina says:
god
Betty says:
SHUTUP
Betty says:
SHUTUP
Irina says:
lol

lol

Sheivan01

Knight

Red vs Blue :

Its a waste of tournament imo, always the same thing : Lagfest aka 150 persons on the same screen casting ebolts, Its fun when Its like once a month and when I see an event gump and I go in the event gate, I feel like im gonna puke when I see : Red Versus Blue starting in 20 minutes

FFA :

Used to be fun, until the zerg guilds figured they could group up and win this really easily by turetting ebolts. Krrios really needs to code something so everyone have the same hue and same name at the begining.

1v1v1 (or more, like 1v1v1v1v1 etc) :

1v1 are LUB imo, I really love them (Except when Pots are included, when its the case, all the matches end in Sudden Death which is really homo.)

2v2 (or more, 2v2v2v2 etc) :

2v2 are also LUB, I love them, always fun, I wish there was more 2v2.

3v3 (or more, 3v3v3) :

See 2v2, same thing.

4v4 :

Its fun, but id rather have this tournament in a REAL field arena (Where you dont see your opponents when it starts), would be really funnier and the winners arent the team who casted the first spells, but who is the more skilled.

5v5 :

See 4v4, same thing

CTF :

I like them, but personally I think theres way too many CTF/Red Versus Blue compared to the rest of tournaments (1vs1/2vs2), but still.. theyre fun and its an easy way to make money.

About the 1v1v1v1v1 / 2v2v2v2v2v2 :

I know you guys might dont care about my opinion but I really dont like those, Its all about LUCK, whoever lasts in the arena is the person who didnt get gank, everytime theres a 1v1v1, before the wall drops, 2 persons on 3 say "Lets gank him first" so it ends 1v1 because they ganked the 3nd, so .. Id rather have a 1vs1 than a 1v1v1,1v1v1v1 etc.

IMO.

Ps. Sorry about the poor grammar, wasnt really paying attention

Betty-hybrid

Wanderer

Sheivan01 said:
Red vs Blue :

Its a waste of tournament imo, always the same thing : Lagfest aka 150 persons on the same screen casting ebolts, Its fun when Its like once a month and when I see an event gump and I go in the event gate, I feel like im gonna puke when I see : Red Versus Blue starting in 20 minutes

I feel exactly the same :)

Addicted

Disciple

Yeah FFA's are a waste, it's just a group thing. Whover has the most friends on wins.

RvB are always out numbered.

CTF is fun because it's constant pvp, but it requires a different style of pvp. It's about defense, and being able to run into a base with 50 enemies in it, get out, and survive. The only thing I don't like about ctf is when people join on 5 accounts, and then leave the ones they aren't using playing a macro to spam ebolts at random targets.

Status
Not open for further replies.