UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Group Events

What's your favorite Group Event?

• Red vs Blue

Votes: 124 16.6%
  • FFA

Votes: 55 7.4%
  • 1v1v1 (or more, like 1v1v1v1v1 etc)

Votes: 37 4.9%
  • 2v2 (or more, 2v2v2v2 etc)

Votes: 60 8.0%
  • 3v3 (or more, 3v3v3)

Votes: 37 4.9%
  • 4v4

Votes: 7 0.9%
  • 5v5

Votes: 10 1.3%
  • CTF

Votes: 377 50.4%
  • Other, post

Votes: 41 5.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Group Events

i got stunned when i looked to this poll numbers =0

..this is huge comunity, look at how many ppl like CTF on this model, i wonder how it would be having a CTF League here tbh, but on a diferent arena more skilled based =P

i remember back in the day there was a red/blue type event where a ton of people got together and they split into 2 teams....one starting in bucs and the other somewhere else. and i think there was a massive war in bucs and the winner got some kind of normal colored blessed sandals if i remember??? this may have been before that nasty server wipe years ago....that was kick ass though.

CTF by far!, I love the mayhem of 4 teams battling it out! 2 teams is good too, but why not make it 4 if you have the playerbase ;)

do a red vs blue event. there hasnt been one in ages and yea i know ive been told yall dont like suggestions on the game. so im doing it here in hopes that someone will do it.

TomDnSC

Wanderer

I really enjoyed the last CTF with 4 groups. My blue team won. I like this type of event because I get to fight hard for a constant 30 minutes or so.

LockHeart

Sorceror

Any events coming up at all? I know you don't like us asking but... haven't seen any in the past 30 days....

Status
Not open for further replies.