UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Group Events

What's your favorite Group Event?

• Red vs Blue

Votes: 124 16.6%
  • FFA

Votes: 55 7.4%
  • 1v1v1 (or more, like 1v1v1v1v1 etc)

Votes: 37 4.9%
  • 2v2 (or more, 2v2v2v2 etc)

Votes: 60 8.0%
  • 3v3 (or more, 3v3v3)

Votes: 37 4.9%
  • 4v4

Votes: 7 0.9%
  • 5v5

Votes: 10 1.3%
  • CTF

Votes: 377 50.4%
  • Other, post

Votes: 41 5.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stub

Wanderer
Re: Group Events

FFA whats funner than running around in circles hoping not to be attacked then trying to run away while the other people die?

ebicurry

Wanderer

New year new luck, when is the next ctf event gonna happend? =) Haven't seen any events lately or do I just miss em?

Varda Sirith

Wanderer

I've always been of the mindset that the players should make the shard. I'd rather see player hosted/run events and allow the staff to concentrate on improving the client, adding or getting new content working or just having themselves a grand old time playing in their spare time. =)

Ajax

Lord

Pachuca;1662156 said:
I think all the events should have unlimited supply, that would be good practice for everyone.

not i, they would get boring fast. events should be a treat

bigblunts

Wanderer

ctf is fuckin intense i always try to play when there having one, im a rusty on my 1vs1 pvp skills but i still enter, there is nothing like in the field practice heh

Ctf is where it's at. Having 4 every day would be cool wit' me. :D though i guess it might do something bad to the economy....ponders...nah. it would work out for the better

bigblunts;1684654 said:
ctf is fuckin intense i always try to play when there having one, im a rusty on my 1vs1 pvp skills but i still enter, there is nothing like in the field practice heh

i've played it once here and it's a different than the one im used, it's way more pvp based here, dunno if someones knows a diferent arena with a maze and alowing teleports, but still yes ctf is intense and the best event ever made for UO.

Admins obvious know the other one, did u guys ever tried it here? how was the feedback from players?

Status
Not open for further replies.