UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Guild League/Series changes

Ezkiel

Wanderer
Guild League/Series changes

Due to inactivity of guilds, the guild league will cease to exist. How I am replacing it is with a tournament similiar to the World Series. Everyone in the guild league will be seated based on their current record. It is single elimination. And against each opponent you will play best out of 3. Winning team will recieve 750k a piece. 2nd place will be 250k a piece. This tournament should span over the next 3 Thursdays assuming no schedule conflicts.

Ezkiel

Wanderer
Re: Guild League/Series changes

First 4 Matches will be as follows, Everyone else has a by for the 1st round.

North

LgN vs [rN at 9pm est
LgN wins.

South

KMA vs [iN at 9:15pm est
[iN wins.

East

Rage vs Br@ at 9:30 pm est
Rage wins.

West

Ck6 vs DL at 9:45 pm est
DL wins.

North rd 2

*V*(2) vs (LgN/[rN) at 10 pm est
*V* wins.
=-) vs 31D at 10:15pm est
31D wins.

South rd 2

P F vs (KMA/[iN) at 10:30 pm est
[iN wins
EE vs Bob at 10:45 pm est
Bob wins.

East rd 2

S2k vs (Rage/Br@) at 11 pm est
S2k wins.
*V*(1) vs TL at 11:15 pm est
*V*(1) wins.

West rd 2

FFS vs (DL/Ck6) at 11:30 pm est
FFS wins.
em vs >!< at 11:45 pm est
em wins.

Rd. 3

FFS vs em at 9pm est

S2k vs *V*(1) at 9:15 pm est

*V*(2) vs 31D at 9:30 pm est

[iN vs Bob at 9:45 pm est

I will not be switching times, and goodluck to everyone.

Flipper

Knight

woowoo no laptop i'm really excited to participate on my macintosh!!!

Fr0sty

Lord

Was bored so I thought I'd make this. Might not be that great. I'll probably touch it up a bit.

Flipper

Knight

ahh ok. sorry about that, my band was playing a show and RL>UO sadly. also my laptop was dead.

Flipper

Knight

www.thegop.org - don't think I put mp3s there, just redid the site and haven't done links yet
www.myspace.com/gop - has some music

Afro Man

Wanderer

Flipper said:
www.thegop.org - don't think I put mp3s there, just redid the site and haven't done links yet
www.myspace.com/gop - has some music
music is not bad, pretty cool riffs, really hate the vox though... but maybe its the quality

Flipper

Knight

on whcih songs? i'm the vocalist and i really appreciate honest feedback, i personally don't like the vocals on any of the songs but Keyboard Justice... all my friends say they' really like em though. i guess you are your own worst critic, excepf for afro man

Afro Man

Wanderer

Flipper said:
on whcih songs? i'm the vocalist and i really appreciate honest feedback, i personally don't like the vocals on any of the songs but Keyboard Justice... all my friends say they' really like em though. i guess you are your own worst critic, excepf for afro man
Well, they weren't really clear in my opinion but I am sure they are much better live. Usually recordings that aren't done professionally sound kind of sloppy. For example on shiver me timbers, i wasn't even sure what you were saying half the time lol, good music though, really good listen. You have a pretty unique sound I think, just a little unclear for me. I especially like they way you incorporate different instruments into your songs, makes for a cool touch.

Flipper

Knight

The second half of Shiver Me Timbers was all just random screaming... and the words to the beginning were "Shiver me timbers(x4)" then "I'm a pirate(x4)" rinse and repeat. They're a reflection of the pain and hurt in society today, brought on by years of calculated teenage angst.

And the recordings were professionally done for the most part... maybe I just don't anunciate properly =) I definitely appreciate your feedback though, best I've heard yet (everyone else just goes "oh my it's so good" either cause they like it or cause they're my friend)