UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Guild League/Series changes

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb
Re: Guild League/Series changes

Just outta interest, it is possible we can arrange our own times, not everyone can make the times that you decide, so surely it would make more sence if we could decide a time between the teams and then let you know?

Afro Man

Wanderer

Flipper said:
The second half of Shiver Me Timbers was all just random screaming... and the words to the beginning were "Shiver me timbers(x4)" then "I'm a pirate(x4)" rinse and repeat. They're a reflection of the pain and hurt in society today, brought on by years of calculated teenage angst.

And the recordings were professionally done for the most part... maybe I just don't anunciate properly =) I definitely appreciate your feedback though, best I've heard yet (everyone else just goes "oh my it's so good" either cause they like it or cause they're my friend)
Np man, I know how hard it is to start up a band and become even semi-successful. Best of luck to you man.

Fr0sty

Lord

_Choru_ said:
Just outta interest, it is possible we can arrange our own times, not everyone can make the times that you decide, so surely it would make more sence if we could decide a time between the teams and then let you know?
For once I agree with you because tonight I couldn't make it and I think we had a decent shot at winning it. O well :(

Fr0sty

Lord

All I know is I'm not wasting another 150k just to lose because some of us had more important things to do at the time our match was scheduled. So you can prolly count the indiana boys out of this if it happens again. Unless we can decide on our own times.