UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Halberd Vs Axes

What does more Damage with GM LumberJacking?

• Total voters

booob

Wanderer
Re: Halberd Vs Axes

u gotta think now...is the question what one does more damage over a period of time or which one does more damage in one hit? in ine hit i say hally...but berrly, haha.......now over time the axe takes off nearly just as much and would swing faster and hit more..... so all-in-all, it really just depends what yur trying to go for with your character:eek:

Madmaniac

Sorceror

The Only Reason Youd Have LJ, is Because you wanna be able to Swing As Fast As Possible. Possibly to get in Between G Heals, as the halberd or the war hammer cannot, even with agility potions at 100 dex, Agility pot on 100 dex with the Exe Axe...Well it does serious damage, on Server wars my Val Smithy Hammer Makes only Exe Axes, and sometimes..even with gm leather armor...its a 1 hit kill.

Syn-Tax

Wanderer

Madmaniac;1757979 said:
The Only Reason Youd Have LJ, is Because you wanna be able to Swing As Fast As Possible. Possibly to get in Between G Heals, as the halberd or the war hammer cannot, even with agility potions at 100 dex, Agility pot on 100 dex with the Exe Axe...Well it does serious damage, on Server wars my Val Smithy Hammer Makes only Exe Axes, and sometimes..even with gm leather armor...its a 1 hit kill.

LJ has absolutely NO affect on swing speed, it only increases damg percentage per swing.

SynTax of Old;1758200 said:
LJ has absolutely NO affect on swing speed, it only increases damg percentage per swing.

I think he knows this, he is just stating that axes swing faster then a hally; even though their damage is about equal. Basically by taking up the skill of lumberjacking you are gaining the damage of a hally at a faster swing speed (because all axes swing faster then hallies).