UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Halloween Celebrations

Larson

Demise Administrator
Staff member
Do drop go in your pack or do u loot them off the corpses?
Where it drops depends on what you are killing in Halloween town, some things go to the corpse but most will drop to your pack.

Souced

Sorceror
would be nice nice to know if grimm actually drops something other than a blessed piece of candy have killed over 20 of them so far and nothing

Craudiator

Sorceror
Where did you get that from?

grimm

wow, its amazing :D

Souced

Sorceror
so did you ever get the picture of the fly trap to work and if so how?

I got mine to work with just patching all the way up

Whatever98

Squire
just to clarify, i mean 20 jack'o'lanterns, just saying i've done 50 carved pumpkins basically and zero good item drops.

lookin at <1% drop rate i think. guessing no masks or twilights this year

has anyone gotten any bone thrones or anything like that? curious what the drop rate is

gilgamash

Knight
Wow, I made the 1st place in the story contest. *dancing and jumping around*. Looking forward to getting the price, whatever it will be...

Everblossom

Squire
just to clarify, i mean 20 jack'o'lanterns, just saying i've done 50 carved pumpkins basically and zero good item drops.

lookin at <1% drop rate i think. guessing no masks or twilights this year

has anyone gotten any bone thrones or anything like that? curious what the drop rate is

I got a Twilight Lantern last night so they're definitely dropping. Haven't seen any masks or bone furniture though.