UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Halloween Updates

Mark

Knight
Halloween Updates

• Halloween gifts will be given when a player logs in between 2 AM EST October 25th and midnight October 31st. Your account must be 30 days old before 2 AM EST October 25th to be eligible to receive a gift. Only one gift will be given per account. We will be actively looking for players exceeding the account limit. You have been warned.
  • Due to time constraints some special event code could not be completed and thoroughly tested before server wars. There will be a restart sometime later this week so that the necessary code will be in place in time for an event next weekend.
  • Three new items have been added to the store. They will only be available until the end of this month.

CBW

Sorceror
Re: Halloween Updates

I LOVE THIS SHARD, thanks guys & gals for all the excellent work/time you throw in!!!

Mark

Knight

Contamination;1977183 said:
so we can only have one account up?

You don't have to stay logged in to receive a Halloween gift, you simply have to login during the specified time-frame and meet the requirements.

Zillerz

Wanderer

sweet, so lets say hypothetically, we have two accounts over 30 days.

and we log both in in the next 6 days.

is that allowed?

because i use both accounts.

Mark

Knight

Zillerz;1977209 said:
sweet, so lets say hypothetically, we have two accounts over 30 days.

and we log both in in the next 6 days.

is that allowed?

because i use both accounts.

That's not a problem at all.