UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Halloween Updates

Grimm_D

Sorceror
Re: Halloween Updates

New rides are pretty slick, however, the 'orange' beetle is quite distracting. I'll be getting a red one later this week as its the best looking one (my opinion) and there is no blood red horse or llama to choose from, so that will have to do i just think beetles are a little to fat but the red makes em look pretty cool

Grimm_D

Sorceror

Mark;1977212 said:
That's not a problem at all.

Sweet, because i always leave at least one character logged in and hidden near where i am hunting incase i run into any problems as i don't have anyone i can call in to help.

edit: sorry for double post didnt see this conversation before i posted first one.

so what happens then if you log onto other peoples accounts in this time?
basically now i cant used those accounts your saying because then id recieve more then one gift. Unless they log on first ?

Acceptor;1977387 said:
so what happens then if you log onto other peoples accounts in this time?
basically now i cant used those accounts your saying because then id recieve more then one gift. Unless they log on first ?

That's the idea.. during handout season i wont even let my two friends who play this shard login from my apartment. Its just askin for too much trouble!

assterixxx

Wanderer

I just started here a bit over a week ago and would like you to reconsider the age of the accounts *wink*

But its great to see this shard is so full of life and dedicated staff!

sui3steveo

Wanderer

specail event, wow their doing mad stuff latley thanx to the promation 4 the consolers to gm s now, wow what a week