UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

!!!!Halo2!!!!

Galgum

Page
I'm saving my live kit til friday =\ Activating it on my brother's birthday will server as a remindering to me when it's time to get a membership card, and that he'll wanna play the new Counter-Strike I got him. I heard it was fun as hell online.

Galgum

Page
People hack in that? I'm sure if someone put their mind to it, they could use their mod-chipped x-box and upload hacks to it or something.

Hunts1287

Wanderer
Nah, no one hacks. Its not really worth the time to try to even hack in it. Between the content downloads that would fix it.

Galgum

Page
I definently want to get a fighting game I can play online. I was thinking Dead or Alive Ultimatre over the new Mortal Kombat because it's out for the PS2 and I could play a backup of it online for free. I dunno, MK looks to have better fighting where as DOA is primarily eye-candy for the sex deprived male audience.

Galgum

Page
You never know, with this current tread of online fighting games popping up, they just might, and Soul Calibur 2 would be fun as all hell, especially if they set up a tournament system. They should also make Super Smash Brothers Melee online =\ I am the best at that game, no one is ever able to beat me and my best character =)

Galgum

Page
Hah, I just picked mine up. Sucks that I can't play it right now, gotta head over to my brother's house and wait for the gas meter guy to come over =\

Hunts1287

Wanderer
Yeah but it was really overpowered. Everyone picked it so it really made no difference it turned out to be a pistol game in any level. Now u pick up what u can and just fight.

Eeyore-PiG-

Wanderer
im kinda looking forward to playing Halo2, except for one thing...The XBox controller with a FPS? LOL thats a joke its so gay, mouse and keyboard is the only way to play a FPS.